Modern Cassette prices

jrewing

Eats Squid
It's actually a nice little town surrounded by mountains, a few look a bit disturbed by mining but its quite picturesque.

The caravan park is old but has some really nice touches and the owners are trying hard. Complementary bath mats and old car pictures in the toilets, could do with a lick of paint but very clean and cheap at $40 a night powered.
We are self contained anyway and don't use water or much power except the fridge when 240v is available, solar charges our batteries and gas fridge usually.

We have shuttles booked for 31st as tomorrow was booked out, just got an email saying they will shuttle the 3 of us tomorrow as well :)
When you down Maydena way?

gippyz

Likes Dirt
So you rate the ZTTO? I find the gears too close with the xt 11-42. Be nice having more top end
I got the chain + cassette bundle from ztto for 10 spd (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32989404970.html?spm=a2g0o.seodetail.topbuy.1.46286856Qbnf2v) to replace the advent x. No problem with the chain and cassette thus far, but hard to get the derrailleur tuned right.

A mate used the "gift" extender and snapped it when rolling down some rocks. That put me off the extender as I saw it snapping in front of me.

But there isn't much difference in price between 10 and 11 speed now.. I've gone and buy 11 spd xt stuff from bikebug yesterday. One of the fleet will be "upgraded".

moorey

call me Mia
I got the chain + cassette bundle from ztto for 10 spd (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32989404970.html?spm=a2g0o.seodetail.topbuy.1.46286856Qbnf2v) to replace the advent x. No problem with the chain and cassette thus far, but hard to get the derrailleur tuned right.

A mate used the "gift" extender and snapped it when rolling down some rocks. That put me off the extender as I saw it snapping in front of me.

But there isn't much difference in price between 10 and 11 speed now.. I've gone and buy 11 spd xt stuff from bikebug yesterday. One of the fleet will be "upgraded".
What 10sp derailleur you using? Can definitely see you having issues without an extender. The B screw required to clear 46 will massacre your shifting.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
What 10sp derailleur you using? Can definitely see you having issues without an extender. The B screw required to clear 46 will massacre your shifting.
Microshift adventX. It should take 46T as the original adventX cassette was 48T.

discofrank

Likes Dirt
Viva la gbox! one thing im not going to like is replacing the lovely xt groupset on the tranny :(

under $200 i can replace both front and rear cogs and the belt on the zerode which should be good ( belt at least ) 10,000kms!!!

gippyz

Likes Dirt
15 mins was the longest we waited. Just get there before 9am to get your wrist bands. We were 1st on the 1st shuttle getting there about 8:40am.
that line normally gets shorter as arvo approaches. Somehow most peeps like to ride early.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
that line normally gets shorter as arvo approaches. Somehow most peeps like to ride early.
My mate rode the day before us and turned up about 9:10am, he queued for ages and says he was probably on the 4th bus at nearly 10am.