mono

schmook

Likes Dirt
i wanna have a courtney love bash circa. 1995
my year 11 class was divided half between pro courtney and anti courtney.
I used to think live through this was the bomb.

did anyone hear her new song on JJJ today?
I was curious but didn't hear it.
was it good or bad? do you think she wrote it?
the courtneylove.com has mp3 that doesnt work for us aussies

hmmm. i like the artwork. very much like a slapon sticker.

i cant dye my hair blonde anymore. totally nasty people would call me courtney as soon as the regrowth started setting in. do not like! didn't they realise i wanted to look like la cicciolina? :?

courtney on a mountain bike would be an amusing site. wearing the kinderwhore look especially. probably shit, but aggressive!

naz

Criminally Inane
is she the farkin shopplifting one,who was on da news n had to do community service? doesnt she now look like trash?

Emerin

Likes Dirt
CL is gutter trash. One of the rocking females that should to us all a favor and realise that she sounds like a cat with its tail stuck in a door and quit offending our ears with her shit. My sister used to like her, but i'm with Manson on this note, "She was good when she was younger, but she should probably give it up now. She's whipping a dead horse". He said that when she brought out her last attempt at "alternative rock" and do you now who bought her CD's... frigen pop/rock people, that's who. I say shut up CL, you suck. :D

RCOH

Eats Squid
I still think 'live through this' is a pretty good album.

I am undecided on the CL issue, did she or didn't she kill Kurt? Does it matter? Not really i guess, Hole only made 1 OK album & Nirvana 2.

Rik

logged out
RCOH said:
did she or didn't she kill Kurt?
I'd say she was definately an influencing factor.

But even apart from that, she's just a dirty skank that uses her undeserved fame to bring more attention to her rendition of cat strangling.

Dane

Likes Dirt
schmook said:
did anyone hear her new song on JJJ today?
I was curious but didn't hear it.
was it good or bad? do you think she wrote it?
i heard it. it sucked ass. although i am not the biggest fan of rock, most of the time i am more than happy to listen to it, if its plaing on triple J. But her new song forced me to turn to Nova to get my daily dose of timberlake. 8) Seniorita i feel for yooouuuuu[/song]

Big Red

Likes Dirt
Anyone who OD's and get's their 11 year old kid to look after them if fucked. Regardless of anything else. That is enough.

schmook

Likes Dirt
my curiosity got the better of me and i went and downloaded it.

eughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:/

that song validates that sometimes she does write her own material. its terrible.

Live through this is a good album (did she write it?) people used to take the lady seriously because of this. her, bjork and madoona were the contenders for the post feminist fuck in yo face back in the day. avril and all that are around now are just so boring in comparison. they never do anything new or outrageous.

maybe frances bean should give clove's green tea a stir with an oleander twig next time she takes too many pills.

has bean

RCOH

Eats Squid
just heard new song on the J's. It is OK i think, but nothing special. i won't buy it.

i think Kurt co wrote most of live through this hence it is better than every other Hole album.

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rik said:
RCOH said:
did she or didn't she kill Kurt?
I'd say she was definately an influencing factor.

But even apart from that, she's just a dirty skank that uses her undeserved fame to bring more attention to her rendition of cat strangling.
Well Id kill myself if id married that SLUT in one of my heroin stuppers.....

well not one of "MY" heroi...... oh shit you got me hahaha

bazza

look at me
and then you gotta thinkg to yourself would you kill yourself if you where married to something like her! i hate her, always have always will.