Monster energy now in aus

what is the best flavour

• Total voters

BigC

Likes Bikes
None, except 5 hour energy, are actually 'energy' drinks. Just sugary water with catchy marketing.

Endorush made by BSN is a proper energydrink.

It comes in a 500ml bottle, one serving is 125ml, and that is more than enough to have you buzzing for 4 hours.

No sugar.

Yeah I like what I read about the 5 hour energy (low cals low carbs). Can you get the Endorush here?

LJohn

Likes Dirt
A lot of health food shops and some chemists stock them.

They aren't cheap for volume, but for servings (a bottle is about 500ml. 4 servings. $9 a bottle) they are nothing and they actually work.

One serving had me bouncing over a particularly tiring christmas bike shop shift. Be sure to read the warning label though.

floody

Wheel size expert
Looks like it might be discounted at Coles this week too, a bunch of merch went up last night and the stunt ends were stocked with it. No idea on prices.

DJ_Robbie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After being in Canada for nearly 3 months, thinking Monster was the shit I've decided that red bull is waaaaay tastier.

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
saw it stockedd in coles yesterday, so i thought i'd buy a couple of cans...and now im hooked!...although my health teacher keeps saying 4 cans today(its 12:17 in the arvo) isnt healthy....looking forward to the MONSTER JAGER BOMBS =D
ok...total of 6 cans yesterday and 7 cans today....my pee is green:(

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
You guys do realise that drinking like 7 cans a day isn't good for your health, yea?

I guess you gotta pay a price to be totally awesome though.. :rolleyes:

BigC

Likes Bikes
A lot of health food shops and some chemists stock them.

They aren't cheap for volume, but for servings (a bottle is about 500ml. 4 servings. $9 a bottle) they are nothing and they actually work.

One serving had me bouncing over a particularly tiring christmas bike shop shift. Be sure to read the warning label though.

Thanks for that, I'll have a look for it.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I just sank a 500ml can (only $2 ;)) and I've got to say that I think it is pretty good. I like Red bUll and sometimes a V is alright but Mother is just shit! Thihs Monster stuff may go a long way in retail sectors.;)
Holy shit, it is like liquid fruit tingles with a foamy wizz fizz hit!

.:ROBBO:.

Likes Dirt
I just sank a 500ml can (only $2 ;)) and I've got to say that I think it is pretty good. I like Red bUll and sometimes a V is alright but Mother is just shit! Thihs Monster stuff may go a long way in retail sectors.;)
Holy shit, it is like liquid fruit tingles with a foamy wizz fizz hit!
Have you tried the new Orange Mother? Its like orange Tic Tacs only liquid :cool: I would actually drink Mother more often if it was in a bottle as the cans are just too much in one hit generally.

I drank a little bit of Monster when i was in Vegas a few years ago and it was ok. But i mainly drank Red Bull as i spent a lot of time with a Red Bull sponsored team while over there so it was all free. It may or may not have been mixed quite heavily with vodka most of the time :D