Monster energy now in aus

what is the best flavour

• Total voters

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have you tried the new Orange Mother? Its like orange Tic Tacs only liquid :cool: I would actually drink Mother more often if it was in a bottle as the cans are just too much in one hit generally.

I drank a little bit of Monster when i was in Vegas a few years ago and it was ok. But i mainly drank Red Bull as i spent a lot of time with a Red Bull sponsored team while over there so it was all free. It may or may not have been mixed quite heavily with vodka most of the time :D
orange mother is gross i could only have one sip before i binned it.

wheel2wheel

Likes Dirt
Monster Margarita

Try this one fellas

1 can 600ml Monster Energy
Half a cup Tequila 150 ml
2 cups of ice
Blend until it is like a slurpy
Drink slowly watch for brain freeze!!!

Geordsta

Likes Dirt
Did anyone see the Giant add that took up half a page of the Herald Sun? It was just for Monster Energy. It went something like. UNLEASH THE BEAST!!! Monster Energy now stocked in coles. And had a huge can.
Don't worry I don't read the Herald Sun...
Somebody else was.
Excitement :D

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did anyone see the Giant add that took up half a page of the Herald Sun? It was just for Monster Energy. It went something like. UNLEASH THE BEAST!!! Monster Energy now stocked in coles. And had a huge can.
Don't worry I don't read the Herald Sun...
Somebody else was.
Excitement :D
... more to the point, how can't you read the Herald Sun!? :eek:

Grumpy old men

Geez no wonder half the kids are out each weekend, belting 7 shades of shit outta each other!! They are all juiced up on crap like this mixed with a drug 90% of them cant handle[alcohol]

Im not that old, but at least in my young n dumb years if there was a blue and everyone was pissed.....it never lasted long because everyone was too knackered after 30secs:D

I guess these days 10ft tall and bulletproof isn't enough, now its sat nav haircuts and nitrous injected Teflon gonads:cool:

cheers

Dante666

Likes Dirt
the only thing that can be determined after all the various comments of 'nah brand x is the sex and brand y is !@#$#$%%^^ing terrible' is that its basically personal preferance to what people like to drink...

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the only thing that can be determined after all the various comments of 'nah brand x is the sex and brand y is !@#$#$%%^^ing terrible' is that its basically personal preferance to what people like to drink...
And the "mister obvious award" goes to *drumroll* DAnte.......

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Troll post alert!

If not, then maybe take up crack, $20 worth of energy drink a day is an expensive habit.
God damn! That is disgusting. Why would you want anyone to know that. Who in there right mind drinks that much? See a doctor, please.

(Not aimed at you floody, the other bloke)

Jervis

Likes Dirt
Some nubs at school didn't realise they can be bought from Coles. Since I'm off school for exam 'study time', I bought some, gave them to my mate who flogged them off for $6 each haha! 100% profit.

I was digging at my trails with a mate all day today, had a reasonable size breakfast at 10:30am, then didn't leave till 5:30pm. Digging quite hard the whole time (look in phat snaps in not to distant future), all I had in between was a monster and water.

Felt hungry but still had energy. It's kinda scary, hoping I'm just fit and not attributed to the monster. Massive chemical/flavour hit in those 500ml cans. Tastes nice though!

Last edited:

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
All this does is prove that Sam Hill is an incredible advertiser. I mean why else would you buy Monster, Specialized Demos, or Crank Bros 5050s? :rolleyes:

cameron94

Likes Dirt
When we went to America we used to drink these all the time and they were $1us!!!!

Bro just brought one home and they have not changed! But i must say I would rather save the money from not buying these and spending on the bike!

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
Geez no wonder half the kids are out each weekend, belting 7 shades of shit outta each other!! They are all juiced up on crap like this mixed with a drug 90% of them cant handle[alcohol]

Im not that old, but at least in my young n dumb years if there was a blue and everyone was pissed.....it never lasted long because everyone was too knackered after 30secs:D

I guess these days 10ft tall and bulletproof isn't enough, now its sat nav haircuts and nitrous injected Teflon gonads:cool:

cheers
HA!!!
I had a can today at the servo and I wasn't into it. Ill stick to farmers union.

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
So I took the plunge and had the green one today. Enjoyed it, tastes like fruit tingles in a can. Shame the aftertaste is like a really bad diet soft drink- I didn't even have the sugarfree one! Ah well, I'll forgive it, I'll go back occasionly.

Also, to everyone saying "OMG, it makes me more energetic than crystal meth :D!", it's the same amounts of everything in V and Mother.