Monster energy now in aus

what is the best flavour

• Total voters

Ozza

Eats Squid
Greens the shizzle, I had it before it was shelfed at coles in oz. So glad i can get my hands on it on a regular basis now!

Yo guys, if anyone is keen on monster energy flat peak hats let me know via pm, not the shit one industries style ones. Be around normal price of hats these days ($50)

placebo

Likes Dirt
I haven't tried Monster yet. How does it compare to Mother, Red Bull, etc.? Which colour goes the best with Stilnox?

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Apparently they make your bones stronger
I do know that the Taurine in energy drinks is actually a useful organic acid in the maintenance of skeletal muscle and thus helps with ligament aches and the like. It is also a crucial dietary requirement for cats because they can't make it themselves.

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
blue, green . yellow? Fark... i tried the MONSTER Java coffee drink today - wild. No it's not fizzy coffee...basically mega sweet iced coffee...if it came in a carton instead of a tin it would be more convincing but seriously i'd rate it over any of that fizzy shit

Jarrod592

Likes Dirt
blue, green . yellow? Fark... i tried the MONSTER Java coffee drink today - wild. No it's not fizzy coffee...basically mega sweet iced coffee...if it came in a carton instead of a tin it would be more convincing but seriously i'd rate it over any of that fizzy shit
Where do you get the java from ?

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Apparently they make your bones stronger *shrug*
Man I love inside jokes!
I have plenty strong bones, just so happens the stunts I do are so extreme my ankles break at the sight of my sheer awesome extreme radness.

Going to kill you soon Todd..!

Last edited:

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
I have a ripper here in front of me. It's alright, like oversweet pineapple juice. Shame it's got the same weird aftertaste as the green one.

BT180

Max Pfaff
I saw these in Coles yesterday and picked one up. Never had it before so I'm keen to see what the hype is about.

BigC

Likes Bikes
when I was in Canada I saw a monster that was called Low Ball I think and it was coffee mixed with the energy drink. I didnt have one but it sounds a potent mix. Insomnia juice haha

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
I had one yesterday after school.
Consumed at around 4 and was jittery and shaking after drinking it, maybe it is just the fact that I am a small child, but it sure did pack a punch!

I think it kind of tasted like really sweet apple juice, possibly they sweetest tasting drink ever?
11.9 g to every 100 mL was sugar....
Say no more....

I am yet to taste the "Ripper" which is the Yellow one.

kizza01

Likes Dirt
It just came into our Coles in Prospect, SA. Ive had the green one and currently drinking the yellow.

Both are horrid. I want to remove my taste-buds with Grillo it is that bad.

The green is literally refridgerated snakes piss, and the yellow like sweetend crushed ants.

Im now convinced that all sponsored riders/drivers/whatevers are drinking water out of their cans and bottles.

Xplor

Likes Dirt
i think in general monster tastes like ars.. but i got it coz the cans fkn mad. :D
Props for monster making there advertising soo good. But i like Redbull more, its tastes nicer and today i recieved free stickers from them.