More CRC bashing, my order has gone AWOL.

unitec

Likes Dirt
unhappy customer

CRC used to be great however my past 3 orders have been a complete disaster. They have lost orders both within their warehouse and en-route, Tracking numbers used to be standard however not anymore.
Makes a joke of their advertised "5 days delivery to Australia"

timedward

Likes Dirt
CRC used to be great however my past 3 orders have been a complete disaster. They have lost orders both within their warehouse and en-route, Tracking numbers used to be standard however not anymore.
Makes a joke of their advertised "5 days delivery to Australia"
Have to agree. My last two orders have been in excess of 2 months because of CRC forgetting to put numerous items in the delivery box resulting in lengthy emails, photos etc... Only to be told the items I had ordered were now 'no longer available' for purchase.

It is extremely frustrating however I guess that's the part and parcel (excuse the pun) of online shopping...Although I think there customer service leaves something to be desired even for an online store. :Shrug:

aceblueheeler1992

Likes Dirt
hmm, I have in the past threathened them with paypal action. Usually they just resend the item (i think) or it happens to get to me within the next few days.

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LBS.. three simple letters that solve these problems. And YES - wah wah you may have to pre-plan a few things because sometimes shit just happens and the mail takes ages.