Mt. Beauty track

Tangles

Likes Dirt
I would just like too say a HUGE THANKYOU too Matt and all the crew at Mt. Beauty for the utterly awesome track on the weekend

THANK YOU
:clap2:

I am actually still grinning!

Loved every inch of it

Liam

Likes Bikes
no worries dude.

there was many hours of walking up and down to get the track just right. now we just need a good rainy winter to wash some more dirt away and make it rougher.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes, the track was amazing. You boys up at beauty should hold more events.
It is awesome how everyone gets involved. :D

joshbb

Likes Dirt
yeah i loved it too. fantastic weekend, really well organised aswell. it was my first race, and i will definatly be back. im hooked!

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah i loved it too. fantastic weekend, really well organised aswell. it was my first race, and i will definatly be back. im hooked!
It was my first vic series race. And even after mashing the ligaments in my shoulder. Im already organizing buller.
KEEN :D
once again. Thanks to the people at the race for making it such a great event. :D

It was our pleasure guys! The responses to the weekend have been quite overwhelming, I guess it makes all the effort worthwhile with so many smiling faces as a result. For a small club in a small town, it takes a lot to put on an event. The positive feedback certainly helps as all of your comments will be forwarded to the local council in a bid for future sponsorship of the Big Hill Mountain Bike Park, our club and its events. We certainly got noticed on the weekend, a very handy boost to the local economy with absolutely no negative fallout on the way. Its all good! Cheers.

dunndog

Eats Squid
My first race also. Definately won't be my last! You guys put on a hell of a weekend, will be a hard one to top. Huge thanks to everyone that made it what it was, and congrats to everyone who competed. What a sick track. That chute is a real asset! Cheers Mt Beauty!