Mt. Cootha Questions

Captain Muppet

Likes Dirt
Oppy, that rockgarden, you might want to Warn people about that. What with the step up on the apex, or close to it. I found it fun, but did get off it and walk on my first try.

Cruz

Likes Dirt
Do you suggest a sign should be put up because it is a bit difficult?

Don't riders look further ahead than their front wheel?

Last edited:

Captain Muppet

Likes Dirt
Do you suggest a sign should be put up because it is a bit difficult?

Don't riders look further ahead than their front wheel?
There's already a "B" line up there.

I saw it well before I got there, but then I tend to look atleast 10 meters ahead of my front wheel, might have something to do with the fact that looking where you want to be, normally puts you there, but what do I know.

Or, you could open your eyes and look at the trail ahead of you...
You World Champion Fuckass!

Plenty will come unstuck using either inappropriate speed, inappropriate skill or inappropriate pride. If you don't know that, you'll probably be one of them.

EAD-M

Squid
You World Champion Fuckass!

Plenty will come unstuck using either inappropriate speed, inappropriate skill or inappropriate pride. If you don't know that, you'll probably be one of them.

Just like you displayed all 3 of the above at the Dusk till Dawn? Why did you crash again. If your looking far enough ahead, how can you find yourself in an inappropriate situation at all.

You are truly a muppet

Captain Muppet

Likes Dirt
Just like you displayed all 3 of the above at the Dusk till Dawn? Why did you crash again. If your looking far enough ahead, how can you find yourself in an inappropriate situation at all.

You are truly a muppet
Savour my Muppety Goodness!

Mmm, glad you brought that up. Where to start? Um, well, let's see. Why did I crash again? That's easy. I FUCKED UP!

Where did you come in the Dusk Till Dawn? You're so much better than me!!!! How can I live knowing there's someone like you out there that's so much better than me? You're marking down all of my failures and short comings? You have such a forfilling life full of achievements that you bothered to care enough to mark down moments in my life. WOW! I says it is you that is TRUELY A WORLD CHAMPION FUCKASS!

Was my First Night ride.
Was my First Race.
Was my First Time at the track.

You think you know me?

I never said I was anything special! Never said I had any special skills.

Living la Vida Muppet!

Attachments

Last edited:

EAD-M

Squid
Mmm, glad you brought that up. Where did you come in the Dusk Till Dawn? You're so much better than me!!!! How can I live knowing there's someone like you out there that's so much better than me? You're marking down all of my failures and short comings? You have such a forfilling life full of achievements that you bothered to care enough to mark down moments in my life. WOW! I says it is you that is TRUELY A WORLD CHAMPION FUCKASS!

Was my First Night ride.
Was my First Race.
Was my First Time at the track.

You think you know me?

I never said I was anything special! Never said I had any special skills.
Do I think I know you? Given the shit your spewing, why would I want to.

You make a stupid comment, get pulled up about it and go crying your little bitch eyes out. Shut up you sook!

I do think your special, probably not the special you want to be called though.

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do I think I know you? Given the shit your spewing, why would I want to.

You make a stupid comment, get pulled up about it and go crying your little bitch eyes out. Shut up you sook!

I do think your special, probably not the special you want to be called though.

dont be hating man, chill..have a J.

EAD-M

Squid
So where'd you place in the Dusk till Dawn?

Why are you so hung about where I finished, because it will give more credence to your pathetic little rant. You fucked up then, and your fucking up now by continuing to open your mouth, do you want to keep going and make yourself look more like the muppet your coming across as?

Our team finished 3rd. I guess that means I do have some idea how to ride a bike after all...

panda1971

Banned
how bout you two girls go argue somewhere else, instead of fucking up other peoples threads.... getting back to it, chucky there are places to ride a v10, just not to be talked about here pm me for directions, hey oppy when are we going to have t.c.d on a sunday, for those who work saturdays