Mt. Cootha Questions

how bout you two girls go argue somewhere else, instead of fucking up other peoples threads.... getting back to it, chucky there are places to ride a v10, just not to be talked about here pm me for directions, hey oppy when are we going to have t.c.d on a sunday, for those who work saturdays

The problem probably is that Sunday might not be a work day for Oppy. Good idea though, it might mix up the group abit and get some of the young fellas that work at Coles etc on Saturday mornings a chance to do some work.

Muppet, in your post back a page or two you mentioned the B-Line. THERE IS NO B-LINE on that track. Please discourage others from riding or making it. If you see someone ride it, explain they shouldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz
Do you suggest a sign should be put up because it is a bit difficult?

Don't riders look further ahead than their front wheel?

There's already a "B" line up there.

I saw it well before I got there, but then I tend to look atleast 10 meters ahead of my front wheel, might have something to do with the fact that looking where you want to be, normally puts you there, but what do I know.

That is what I was saying, so why would you then suggest a warning sign is needed?

And as far as the illegal B line goes, then I agree with what Andy posted above.

hey andy, mate its not just the kids from coles, hell im probably in youre age group but i work in construction so saturday mornings are standard for me, and i know of others who would join in if it was on sundays

You probably are Panda, just thought is would be nice for the young kids to give a hand and help my old back, hehe.

See you tomorrow, if you are with CHB.

Muppet, in your post back a page or two you mentioned the B-Line. THERE IS NO B-LINE on that track. Please discourage others from riding or making it. If you see someone ride it, explain they shouldn't.

Last time, first time I was up there was the other night on a night ride. Look like the start of a "B" line to me, but, as proven earlier in this thread, what do I know.

On that, I actually saw someone riding straight up "possum box" today not following the track. I asked them not to do that and was told to "keep my opinions to myself and go away."

I crash alot, a great deal acutally, but at least I A line what's in the trail evertime..

Last edited:
Yep, that Bronwyns trail is super hardcore.
It took almost everything I had to be able to get through it on my fully rigid SS 29er.
Had to dab once or twice though.
V10 would have sorted that out. :rolleyes:

Yep, that Bronwyns trail is super hardcore.
It took almost everything I had to be able to get through it on my fully rigid SS 29er.
Had to dab once or twice though.
V10 would have sorted that out. :rolleyes:

Yeh i went and conqured and got bored, not saying that the trail was shit it was just a little bit talked up so yeh.

thanks hey i cant well not allowd to put a pm thing in on a bike? now i have done the activatoin thingy but i have missed out on two already an im really keen to get it sorted hey, it lets me do it here but not on his for sale thing:confused:

Back