Mt.Macedon DH Petition- Please sign

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
for all intrested it mught be worthwhile reading the thread about a sydney mtb park. its a few threads below this one at the moment. it just shows what can be done with petitions and numbers. :D

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think howie, i know sunbury woodend and gissy. bendigo ballarat and geelong should have one if they dont.

Howie66

Likes Dirt
Alright sweet, Howie you shut the petition off yet?
Thanks again to everyone who signed
Not yet mate, waiting on another 5.. getting bugger all now anyway so good time to shut it off and focus on the real ones.. once i get 5 more, i will get them printed monday.

I will also start a new thread, and we will start listing all the bike shops, with adresses, where our petitions are, that way ppl know where to go if they are keen to sign. Good plug for bike shops too.. I think only 3 shops have them so far, but mightaswell start now. once thread is started il change my sig on farkin to the url of that thread.. boys should too.. In that thread il have the petition word document attached, so if any who owns a bike shop wants one, they can just download it and print it, then send it to me or someone else when its full.. Good thread to keep track of how many sigs we have here and there..

Howie66

Likes Dirt
i think howie, i know sunbury woodend and gissy. bendigo ballarat and geelong should have one if they dont.
whats the address of sunbury, woodsy and gissy bike shops.. and if they are definite..

indica did u get one in your bendigo lbs.. whats the address mate?

cheers boys

cmon 5 to go people then i can get this going!!

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im back, you guys are going to have to tell me whats going as i cant be fucked reading the pages haha, anyway just update me on msn(Howie,tiz).
Oh an awesome work with that petition.

mbmc

Likes Bikes
just went to sign it but it says something along the lines of this petition has been closed at the authors request. ..?

Purt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Isn't there meant to be like a witchs ring with candles and shit at a lake near the top or something and cougar like cat sightings.

Tizz--

Likes Dirt
Isn't there meant to be like a witchs ring with candles and shit at a lake near the top or something and cougar like cat sightings.
cant say i have ever spotted a cougar up there but we did drive past this weird settup which was like a pyramid thing made out of sticks and had a disco ball hanging in the middle???

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cant say i have ever spotted a cougar up there but we did drive past this weird settup which was like a pyramid thing made out of sticks and had a disco ball hanging in the middle???
yeah tizz that was weird ey.

legal trails arent gonna happen there for a long time....

im basically waiting out for a ranger change so that we can work it with them.

ill orginize a meeting with the ranger anyway to see what i might be able to do, but they're pretty tight with not doing it for now.

the main concern was water catchment and how a trail could damage that etc, but its pretty much BS because a lot of crap goes on up there and they do nothing about it, they just cant be bothered really.

rollingrambo

Likes Dirt
wheres the water gonna run if we ride down towards the highway? guess its just easier for them to leave it as it is. in my experience, the macedon ranges council make everything very difficult