Mtb guiding/instructor courses

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
instructors and educators in Adam Kelsall and Evan James now essentially running the coaching accreditation for MTBA (also soon to be defunct).
I'm running into this with very little background, could you pretty please elaborate on the "soon to be defunct"?

Is this a service mtba just won't be operating any more? If so I feel that's a big step in the wrong direction given the explosion we've seen in mountain biking the last few years

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I'm running into this with very little background, could you pretty please elaborate on the "soon to be defunct"?

Is this a service mtba just won't be operating any more? If so I feel that's a big step in the wrong direction given the explosion we've seen in mountain biking the last few years

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
One Cycling - major restructure proposed

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I saw something on FB that said One Cycling didn't/wouldn't get up with some recent developments that weren't elaborated on...

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
MTBA members did vote yes to go to the AusCycling proposal and the majority of BMX and Road clubs did also but not the 75% that was touted as the required percentage. Not sure what happens now??