Mtb Victoria

Both Farkin and Mtbvictoria go well together hand in hand. In quite a few of the Mtbvic threads there is a post that says if needing help or something similar have a look on Farkin or contact a certain member at Farkin. I believe they compliment each other very well.

Howie66

Likes Dirt
Both Farkin and Mtbvictoria go well together hand in hand. In quite a few of the Mtbvic threads there is a post that says if needing help or something similar have a look on Farkin or contact a certain member at Farkin. I believe they compliment each other very well.
I couldnt agree more mate :)

Red Peekay

Likes Dirt
As well as other forums. They are all good, all serve a purpose. I use mtbr forums a lot because they have a manufacturers forum specific to Santa Cruz.

Howie66

Likes Dirt
yes but theres nothing on farkin about complimenting mtbvictoria lol besides this thread ofcourse....
Haha true..

Oh well, we hit 250 members today, not bad seeing as its so new.

Yeah if your into mountainbikes and your from Victoria, definetly something to check out..

www.mtbvictoria.com ;)

The home page is brand new, but the forum section is still the same..

Last edited:

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
awesome forum, help us build it up!

Great to meet new people, even if your not from victoria :p

Edit: WOO 400th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:):(:confused::mad::p;):D:eek::rolleyes::cool::eek:

Staunch

Eats Squid
This site lets you swear and farkin doesnt so join up boys and girls!!!:D
Well no, we're not as strict as farkin but excess swearing or really bad swearing can still get you banned.
All in all that's a really bad reason to join up

So just if you're from Vic and like any sort of MTBing or BMX have a look and join up :)

Howie66

Likes Dirt
Well no, we're not as strict as farkin but excess swearing or really bad swearing can still get you banned.
All in all that's a really bad reason to join up

So just if you're from Vic and like any sort of MTBing or BMX have a look and join up :)

Yeah exactly,

We are a little more laid back, and have a good crew of mods, so yes its a little less strict, but still, within its limits lol

www.mtbvictoria.com <<-- C'mon people, join up!!

Howie

Howie66

Likes Dirt
Your farking kiddin' me aren't you?? Fark me!! Ha ha!
Haha!!

As Excalibur said, we arnt after people that overuse swearing.. but yeah little less strict..

You can be more yourself I think is what Jimmy meant..

Basically stupid shit and over abusing the rules will pretty much get u banned anywhere anyway, so shouldnt even need to be pointed out.

On another note, nearly at 300 members!! Wooo!

Last edited:

Howie66

Likes Dirt
Yeah swearing.. lol :rolleyes:

Like I said, we dont want all the troublemakers to come over there and think they can do what they like, thats not the case..

So, basically, if you ride a bike, and your from Victoria, join up.. Simple :p

www.mtbvictoria.com