MTB World Cup LIVE in Windham

indica

Serial flasher
Gwin Qualified first, massively split field for the reat, Danny Hart crashed.
Rach Quali firts, Trace in third, looking good for a dusty race.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Awesome race, bummed for Hill, a couple of mistakes in the rocks, he would've been right up there for sure.. Great to see Stevie Smith not far off Gwin. Mick Hannah with a great result too. Beaumont and the Bulldog both with gnarly crashes on the same section, amazing to see them both get right back up and on the bike..

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thought bulldog was going to break his fucking neck the way he landed ay!
Surprised to see even 90% of the men casing the last jump as well, I guess a 50 foot gap does that...

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Criminal that Rachel wasn't DQ'd... What a joke. :yell:

Spotty

Likes Dirt
How so?
She lost time, and she didn't gain anything from it?
Agreed! Plus she did go out before the pole, she definitely deserved the win being 5 seconds up, Emmelie (?) needed to get over that. Guess she was just upset about her crash haha.

Awesome race though and coverage was great. Sucks for hill sliding out a bit, but seemed happy with his run, sick mick's whip was crazy! Gwin deserved another win, just can't wait till Hill beats him!

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How so?
But unlike all other competitors her exes speed caused her the loose control of her bike in that section and leave the track . The track is marked out and thats the track , CONTROL your bike to stay within the lines . If you do run out side the lines re enter were the exit was . In the mater of good sportsmanship and let her have it , she`s an Atherton . If it had been any other rider and she had to move to second or of the podium there would have been windging , even from the King Dbag Beaumont him self , probably the UK .

indica

Serial flasher
I'm with Side FX here. Onl;y just checked out the girls runs, there will be some sore arses after the last few. Hahaa.

Good to see some aussie men getting up there, I think Gwin will need to enjoy this year as there appear to be a few people stepping up.

.dan.

Likes Dirt
At one of the last 4X Pro Tour rounds, in the mens final Tomas Slavik was coming second to someone else and tried to get around him on the inside of a corner, but went off line and accidentally cut the corner on the inside of the flag. He could have kept going and finished second and possibly face disqualification. But instead he got off his bike, went back up to the flag that he went inside on and started riding again from there, finishing 4th in the final. That is what Rachel should have done today. She knows the rules, she should've been DQ'd.

Kirky

Likes Dirt
How so?
She did though, she was sideways on the track in the loose dirt, but once she went off she hit the grass she could regain control.
Yes she lost time, but she did gain an advantage by the surface outside the track.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
How so?
Technically, by NOT entering where she left the track (as the UCi rules dictates) she gained a bucket load of time. Rules are there for a reason.

Peaty got DQ'd for a much less severe offence a season or 2 ago.

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
I think if she was in the running for 42nd place they should let such things slide, but when you're battling for first there should be no doubts.