MTBing along the Great Ocean Road

Suburban rider

Likes Dirt
hey all

me and my dad are planning a trip down to the great ocean road in march this year, we plan to take our bikes along with us.
What i was wondering is were are there some riding spots? i've heard torquay have a DJ park, and anglesea have 4x track? and thats theres heaps of trails in the otways and up in Forrest.

We have about 2 weeks along the great ocean road so plenty of time to check out some trails, my dads a bit of a newby to mtb so he'll want some easy going XC to ride, but i've been riding for 5 years now, so i'm looking for anything dj, 4x, dh, xc, whatever there is!
So anyone down that way could you post up more spots/links were we can ride, along the great ocean road, ohh and are there any trails up in the Grampians?

Thanks
Tom

dunndog

Eats Squid
iRide, apollo bay. Sundays shuttle days. Contact Mike at Otway Expeditions. One of the best places you will ride hands down.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Not hummers, but a pretty pimpin f truck for a shuttle vehicle. If you score a ride in the cab you are treated to loud tunes and dvd's on the way back up.. also run a troopy.

MickeyB

Squid
Check out this website http://www.rideforrest.com.au/trails, the Yaugher Trails are some of the best XC single track in Victoria. My personal favourite trail is track 9 on the Yaugher loop which is full of nice flowing berms. J2 Trail has log jumps, skinnies and even a small creek gap.