MTB's in movies? (Bike scenes)

bbspecial

Likes Dirt
hey guys i was thinking about movies that have really good MTB scenes in them. i remember in the movie "taxi" there was a really good street bit in it right at the beginning. and in one of Jamiroquai's video clips there was some bmx stunts in it.

so what are some other really good bike scenes as they are usually very rare. it can be a movie, tv or video clip.

Last edited:
J

JaRedy

Stormbreaker has a cool bit with a kid riding a Haro Xeon...or a Specialized Enduro, doging in and out of trafic

I can't seem to find a video link...

Last edited by a moderator:

scratchy

Farkin Activist
Not quite MTB, but Nicole Kidmans pinnacle of acting is surely BMX bandits. The kid jumps a truck!

Matt H

Eats Squid
I remember seeing a movie ages back about some kid riding a kona and doing extreme jumps to impress some chick eating an icecream. I think...

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I remember seeing a movie ages back about some kid riding a kona and doing extreme jumps to impress some chick eating an icecream. I think...
Your trippin...

Transformers, don't think he does any stunts on it but he's riding a half decent mountain bike around in one of the scenes.

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
Just noticed that in the My Sims TV ad for Nintendo Wii, the kid is riding a half decent dirt jumper...
Also in "Clockstoppers" the main character rides street, and it helps him get out of some trouble in a car chase...
Alex Rider by Anthony Horowitz rides a pimped bike with unpoppable tyres in Skeleton Key, but thats a book...may be a movie one day though!!

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Stormbreaker has a cool bit with a kid riding a santacruz(correct me if I'm wrong)

I'll try and find a video link
I believe its a Haro Werx...or a Specialized Enduro...

EDIT** Haro Xeon...whoops

Last edited:

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There is a nice Huffy in ET
Actually champ, it was a Kuwahara. I remember seeing them in my LBS at the time and bugging my dad to buy me one.

On a side note, one of the riders in the final BMX chase scene in E.T. was none other than Bob Haro.

Attachments

mitchdogg

Likes Bikes
so its an stp in transformers, i was wondering wat it was but its pretty dark. Thought it was a norco myself
also he rides the pinkbike with white walls thats sweet as he did impress the chick on it