Mulisha Twist freestyle motocross riders doing barrel rolls

fastrider_ben

Likes Dirt
i was reading an MX mag and was looking at the lastest X-games Deegan, and pastrana pulling barrel rolls they looked unreal
and another dude pulled a backflip heelclicker to no hander lander
sic

pics at the x-games site

G

thats old there was a thread about 1-2 months ago about it now, posted by socket i believe

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member

most impressive.... scarily impressive.... gotta hand it to those mx'ers.... they're nuts!

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how do those guys wake up and go "gee, today i'm gonna try some weird 360/loopy thingo" :lol:

gotta respect people that that amount of skill and lack of fear!

Adi

It's my birthday!
Holy shit biscuits batman :shock:

That backflip heelclicker is farkin mad :D.

Props to those guys, and that 360/loop thing is nuts aswell!

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That'll be Nate Adams i'd say. he's gonna be a big part of the future of FMX. Boys got talent !!

sxereturn: They're not so bad in person, i think most of the shit they talk is just for the cameras.

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When i went to see Crusty in Melb i was sooooo amazed.. it was the best thing i've ever seen in my life, it was absolutely crazy... :shock:

Tomac Boy

Mountain Bikes Direct
sxreturn wrote: Too bad they're all arrogant wankers.
Pastrana is not an arrogant wanker. He is very down to earth, and i have more respect for pastrana than any other athlete in the world.

I can imagine the possibility of doing a backflip on a moto(although i could never land one, or have the balls to attempt it in the first place) but a 360 - i can't even get my head around it.