Mullum Mullum Trail

eric2151

Likes Dirt
ahhk..yeah pritty narly when wet..um you may only have done the last section of the track? because there is a gap in between you may not have seen..give me a shout when your coming down again, help build (Y)

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ahhk..yeah pritty narly when wet..um you may only have done the last section of the track? because there is a gap in between you may not have seen..give me a shout when your coming down again, help build (Y)
ye i fixed up the bottom jump. we are going to build another line now, not much else we can do. arn't we eric (Y)

eric2151

Likes Dirt
ye i fixed up the bottom jump. we are going to build another line now, not much else we can do. arn't we eric (Y)

Yes. Unless we can continue after that last jump and do a similar thing to what we did before it like level out the ground nd maybe a drop or something..because you have to come out on the 4wd track so we might as well at least make that section quick..

also i really want to fix up that first berm i made agers ago (one before the rock garden) and make it heaps bigger cos its shit..and do that section which would join up the tracks..you free satday?

Gerra456gt

Likes Dirt
i give you boys a hand if you want, i work on Sat all day so thats out of the question. On Sunday though:confused: ill keep yous posted.

Konamtb

Likes Dirt
hey im more than happy to help build, um how far away is it from heatherdale? please pm me if you dont want to post up. pete

eric2151

Likes Dirt
i got footy on sunday but finals nearly up so i might make sunday the main build day..satday is the main day im free but mtb champ may be down on sunday so ask him..planning on making a thread in Trail Building so keep your eyes peeled - this thread is fair pointless!

from hetherdale you can go a backway through schwercotte cottage are i think, maybe 15mins?20 not long but depends where in hetherdale

MTB4LYF!

Cannon Fodder
Mtb

Hey, does anyone still ride here? Which DH track are you talking about? Is it the short one that goes for 50m but i don't think its the one cos you guys said there is a rock garden, berms and jumps. Hopefully still there as it would be closer than riding to Warrandyte for DH.
Thanks