dick

Likes Dirt
matty_2003 said:
Fritta said:
matty_2003 said:
01_250 said:
nice bike, but you aint seen nothing yet
Whats this supposed to mean?
Marks building up some Ultra-crazy-core Dirt Jumping machine, exept he's not telling anyone what frames, components etc. he's getting.
Therefore in saying you aint seen nothing yet, he is refering to the fact that his bike will be a helluva lot sicker than your bike which i find hard to believe :D
This is only my 2nd bike or first real bike...i think i'm doing pretty well...Squidly's got a foes..jeez...it owns what i've got...do i care? no. I wouldn't care if 01_250 got a v10 !
who cares if u dont. he just said one line and ur crying. he didnt say ur bike was shit..he was joking.

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It wasen't really a joke, but it was not an insult, it was a simple comment.

I'm not crying i am just saying...There was really no need to post it, good on him for getting a cool bike, but really, why combined a compliment to someone elses bike with a show off comment about your own...It's pretty sad i reckon...

In other words, why tell me, i don't give a shit if it's better, good on you, but as if brag!

S.

ex offender
Fritta said:
matty_2003 said:
01_250 said:
Marks building up some Ultra-crazy-core Dirt Jumping machine, exept he's not telling anyone what frames, components etc. he's getting.
Therefore in saying you aint seen nothing yet, he is refering to the fact that his bike will be a helluva lot sicker than your bike which i find hard to believe :D
Hehe, I know what frame and parts he's getting!

curtisrider

Eats Squid
dick said:
matty_2003 said:
Fritta said:
matty_2003 said:
01_250 said:
This is only my 2nd bike or first real bike...i think i'm doing pretty well...Squidly's got a foes..jeez...it owns what i've got...do i care? no. I wouldn't care if 01_250 got a v10 !
who cares if u dont. he just said one line and ur crying. he didnt say ur bike was shit..he was joking.
matty_2003 said:
It wasen't really a joke, but it was not an insult, it was a simple comment.

I'm not crying i am just saying...There was really no need to post it, good on him for getting a cool bike, but really, why combined a compliment to someone elses bike with a show off comment about your own...It's pretty sad i reckon...

In other words, why tell me, i don't give a shit if it's better, good on you, but as if brag!

Yes it was a joke, and wow youre first real bike, well this will be my first new bike so there ya go, my other 2 have been 2nd hand.

BTW it is a sick bike, alot of people would love to have a ht like that

S.

ex offender
matty_2003 said:
Socket i've now looked at several dh bikes and the boomerang is in the same position on all of them...
That's because a) a lot of people don't know how to set their chainguides up, and b) a lot of bikes' chainstays won't allow for the boomerang to be rotated back as far as it's supposed to go.

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will my frame allow for it? If so i have no idea why he hasen't changed it to be "proper"...He has it in the same spot on his v10...do they allow for it?

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mommers said:
that bike is shit :lol:
If this is your idea of a joke than you must be a retard, if you are being serious than how do you figure my bike is shit when you own a 700 dollar yukon?

Would this have anything to do with your never ending bitching on msn? In future, please, keep your mouth shut unless you've got anything to say which is remotely intellegent...Going by this i figure you should never say a thing again.

G

lookout lookour mr serious is about. maybe its shit for weight weenie xc?

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah...as i said, really not an intellegent comment, especially if you think it's because it's to heavy as it was designed for taking alot of abuse on the dh course...Not xc.

Mommers

Likes Dirt
and u dont even need a fucking rail! your a shit rider and would do with a friggen 125/Ryde u poser!

All the gear but full of fear :lol:

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mommers said:
u really cant take a joke can ya!
"That bike is shit"..........................................

Hahahahahahahaha...fark thats funny...bwaahahaha...omg..roflmao......

Remember guys..everytime someone posts their new rig..you've gotto say it's shit! It's the new in thing to say! Make sure you have a go at the person before hand on msn threatening to call the police and so on....IT'S RANDOM SHIT TO SAY WEEK....C'mon y'all join in the fun!

:roll:

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mommers said:
and u dont even need a fucking rail! your a shit rider and would do with a friggen 125/Ryde u poser!

All the gear but full of fear :lol:
That's right guys, if you wish to be banned, please, feel free to start abusing people at random...feel free to break all the forum rules...

Note: I'm not saying i have the right to ban people.

Status
Not open for further replies.