DH My 2008 Atomik - Slightly customised.

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just got my frame replaced under the massive recall, so decided to get it powder coated white. I work at a printing business, so I whipped up some Norco decals to dress it up too.

It's pretty much stock, except for my sweet wheels, Red Hope Pro II's laced to black MTX33's, with black DT Swiss spokes and nipples... and a set of Juicy 7's and the 'The' saddle.

You might say 'You can't polish a turd', but hell, it cost me $1400 when it was only a couple of months old, so for a sub $2k DH rig it's looking pretty good.

And here she is...

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, i'm currently scoping some 09 WC's... but canny afford it :(

Hanging to get out and get it dirty... I haven't had a run on it with the new wheelset yet... Tomorrow is the day.

Lorday

Eats Squid
09WC's would set it off its shizzle. Just add some WC stripe's to the frame (make sure it's very subtle) to finish it off. From there just go roadie cassette, smaller chainring (more ground clearence) and an x9 rear mech. You'll be laughing! :p

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
09WC's would set it off its shizzle. Just add some WC stripe's to the frame (make sure it's very subtle) to finish it off. From there just go roadie cassette, smaller chainring (more ground clearence) and an x9 rear mech. You'll be laughing! :p

I've got an X9 waiting to be installed, I figured I'd trash this one first. The roadie cassette is on the shopping list as is a white E-13 LG1 and some white Codes... My shopping list gets bigger every day.

And I keep blowing money on my pubtruck too... Someone buy my wheels and other crap so I can buy more toys!

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers guys, the comments are much appreciated.

She looks a little worse for wear now, I took it out today and it did a nice little cartwheel over a gap and landed on me... and the frame has a good smear of my blood on it too.

Ah well, they can't be pretty forever.

Maurice.

Banned
Ohh, Awsome dude!

sick paint job.
I'm looking at my atomik getting a spray in the next few months, I hate the sliver and green paint

have fun;)

ademb

Likes Dirt
great looking bike mate, im seriously considering getting my one painted up aswell, for what they are, the atomiks are a pretty good bike!

Mine well and trully keeps up with my mates santa cruz that was worth near on double what the atomiks are going for!

sedition.

Likes Bikes
Well done man. Always thought the Atomiks/Team DH's had nice lines, but the colours let it down a lot. A mammoth improvement over stock.
Some white boxxers especially 2010's would look amazing.

Jimmenybob

Cannon Fodder
very nice, looks great. red stickers on white a good effect
your blood smear should match your red sticker then yeh?
again very nice, well done