My 2011 glory 01

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
It feels amazing even on the driveway?:confused: It doesn't look like you've hit any dirt yet!

Ditch the reflectors before entering a downhill venue or the loals will stone you.;) Nice ride mate, very nice.

driftking

Wheel size expert
looks hot, the 01 glories look alot nicer than the 00 IMO.
can you settle a argument and get a weight on it? :) theres a whole thread about it.

Bilza_ridez

Banned
It feels amazing even on the driveway?:confused: It doesn't look like you've hit any dirt yet!

Ditch the reflectors before entering a downhill venue or the loals will stone you.;) Nice ride mate, very nice.
down here in geelong its pretty dry atm so its not that dirty
and im gonna take the reflectors of on the weekend

cj.

Likes Dirt
How much did it set you back mate? About $4900? I'm so keen on the 2011 glory 1 with some white fox 40's mmm

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks good man and about the weight mine came complete stock from the shop at 17.4 kilos, exact same bike...

DRIBS

Likes Dirt
I would tie your front brake cable to your shifter cable before you catch it on something and tear the hose out of the caliper or lever.

mattvincent

Likes Dirt
looks good mate,

Pull the spacers out front under the top crown and pull the forks through, the head angle on the giants is fair steep so that will make it a little nicer to ride.

adman

Likes Dirt
looks good mate,

Pull the spacers out front under the top crown and pull the forks through, the head angle on the giants is fair steep so that will make it a little nicer to ride.
I hope you realise that taking out those spacers is not going to slacken the head angle...

Agreed though, if you're not a giant person (excuse the pun!), then dropping the crown so that it's under the spacers will make it feel better.