My Angelic P3

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Mate that is amazing. I could stare at this for hours, every bit on it is what i want on my bike. :eek:

I think the crowd would like some action pics maybe? i wonder what a rider could do with this in his hands!:eek:

Enjoy it mate, and just out of interest how much did the whole build cost you?

nickhagee

Likes Dirt
that looks absolutely amazing:eek:
its like so shiny and expensive looking
and i am interested in how much it was as well

Sam.

Eats Squid
Do you happen to be related to a Ben Maris? I vaguely remember him talking about a cousin that rides mtn bikes so I thought it could be you?

Grizzly74

Likes Bikes
I saw you had it for sale on the other link but I dont have trade access but what sort of price to sell the whole thing complete. I'm very interested in buying it as a complete.

Maris

Likes Dirt
[$@M];1317416 said:
Do you happen to be related to a Ben Maris? I vaguely remember him talking about a cousin that rides mtn bikes so I thought it could be you?
Not me im afraid.

I saw you had it for sale on the other link but I dont have trade access but what sort of price to sell the whole thing complete. I'm very interested in buying it as a complete.
Im planning to use the rest of it for the new bike so it would be quite a lot to sell it complete, probably around $3000 at least which is why im only wanting to sell the frame mostly.
If your still interested give me a buzz though.