My bikes- finally decent pics- not blurry!!!

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Bullit is sick!

New forks sure make a difference in weight... My Norco HT weighs more than that!

But I don't think anything can beat the look of a Montster.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
hahahahahaha... there blurry....

dude.... i liked your bikes better before :oops: :wink:

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
fuck off... $2500 for the chameleon, and the monsters are still sitting here.... the white tape is the atomlab dhr on the rims... :wink:

Socket said:
Might wanna block out the numberplate of that 4wd there Daver ;)
i don't want to hijack, but i'm going to anyway :p
why is it that number plates have to be blocked out? it should be obvious i suppose but i've always wondered...

as for the bikes... well... it's certainly a pedigree stable!!

Rik

logged out
If you know the numberplate of a specific person, you can target them through devious means.
Doesn't make a huge difference, but still, it's the internet, you never know what weirdoes are on the other side of the screen.

Rik said:
If you know the numberplate of a specific person, you can target them through devious means.
Doesn't make a huge difference, but still, it's the internet, you never know what weirdoes are on the other side of the screen.
As i thought... it just seemed extremely prevalent so i thought that there may have been a legal reason.

Dane

Likes Dirt
bikes are sweet daver!

sorry to contribute to the hi-jack but...

commander_dilsnikk said:
Rik said:
As i thought... it just seemed extremely prevalent so i thought that there may have been a legal reason.
... i can't see it as being such a big deal considering that they are on your car for public display any way.

Archi

Likes Dirt
wow nice bike. is that a 5th element shock?

by the way do u own a mercedes?, just cause there are merc wheels in the background.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
yeah... mine is the discovery, n mum has a merc, n for chrissie dad got her new wheels!!!