My Bikes

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
God James, You got the SE and woodys roadie this afternoon, and there already posted...
Anyway, The SE looks so much better in person, the picture doesn't give it enoguh credit.
But take off the DJ Flyer sticker...
See you next saturday.

921812.yr10

Likes Dirt
God James, You got the SE and woodys roadie this afternoon, and there already posted...
Anyway, The SE looks so much better in person, the picture doesn't give it enoguh credit.
But take off the DJ Flyer sticker...
See you next saturday.
yeah it does look alot better in person

are you going both days?

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
Does the weld in the 2nd pic look real ghetto/unsafe?

not reading all the post to see if it was asked but looks, bad :confused:

Great bikes besides that,
Love the new glorys
and the roady is a nice touch of class:eek:

harley95

Likes Bikes
?

Hey,
I see you have a relatively small sprocket on the front of your SE DJ FLYER. How many teeth are on the front sprcket? How many teeth on the back sprocket? What do you think would be the maximum speed you could get to on flat ground would be?

Thanks, Harley.

921812.yr10

Likes Dirt
Hey,
I see you have a relatively small sprocket on the front of your SE DJ FLYER. How many teeth are on the front sprcket? How many teeth on the back sprocket? What do you think would be the maximum speed you could get to on flat ground would be?

Thanks, Harley.
i have 30t on the front and 15t on the back
probally not that fast. I might be putting a smaller back sprocket on as its to highly geared for my likeing.

sickdogmadrash

Likes Dirt
1st upgrade for the se, a set of like 3 inch rise bars will give it a nice feel and alot more control. maybe you wont fall off as much :) we gotta go for a street ride sometime and have a sesh.