My day at the race track(cars)

wombat

Lives in a hole
Gutty said:
hahahahahaha, i bag the shit outta my mate for spending so much on his "hotted up shopping trolley"............ :p
Hehehe...eh....I probably shouldn't mention what I drive then....

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We've all done it Wombat.......of all the cars i've owned(V8s included) this was my favourite. Can you tell what it is ?

wombat

Lives in a hole
Hmmm, that's a toughie. At first glance I thought Gemini, but now I'm starting to wonder. I've got a couple of other guesses, but any hints, like country of origin?

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah, you got it mate, a crummy little Gemini. It was just such a fun little car.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Haha! Go the Gemini! A mate had one with a 350 in it. It was quick, but I don't really think that you could say it handled that well....or at all.

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wombat said:
Mahoney_007 said:
(Capa supercharged XR8 put out 340kw, in the latest motor mag, hahahaha take that HOLDEN)
Nice car, but read the rest of the mag, specifically the bit with the Corsa coupe, sure it's bored/stroked, but it's also N/A and it's well in excess of 340.
Anyway, whichever way you frame it they're all based on a family car, hardly the best basis for a sports car.
Be that as it may the Aussie muscle cars still rock.........even though as I say that I am still yet to own a V8(my dream) hahah and well yeah its a coming.

But I'd have to say the times i cut up the most and basically went nuts in a car was my trusty(cough cough) TC cortina 1.6litre(i put my first one and a mates together to build one car she was a whore and we passed it around the group like the slut it was!!!)