My decked out Stinky

What should I put on next?

• Total voters

DOM

Eats Squid
Looks pretty cool dude,

I couldnt fault My Stinky , I had an 03 .. my spring was a little too soft for me so i shouldnt really complain about Bob .. but other then that it held up great and id have one again if i could afford it.

Vanilla RC would be cool.

Ive never really liked the colour of the Stinky range .. id love to see a Stinky Frame .. Powder Coated White with all black parts. . .. Im in love with the BSX 4X Bike.

Jordy

RYD4LF
i recon rear double trak 1stly...that'd be da bomb ! wait until that rear shock blows before upgrading i recon and ive got the bashring setup like yours on my p.3 and its neva come off altho it is probably diferent with dual suspension but alot of bikes run the 2 cog/bashring setup and it seems fine plus the bike looks funny with a double track on the front

Icks

Likes Bikes
the orange calipers didnt come stock on those stinkys. the 02 stinkys came stock with hayes 6 inch mechanical beasts. i think the calipers were in the 01 or 02 hayes line up although im not 100% sure on that.

Konaman

Likes Dirt
id have to say definitely get a chain device up and running but after that the other two would be good to get.
Nice bike!
love the colours

tanzak

Squid
No, the orange calipers came on the '02 Stab. I got a deal at a shop for hella cheap because of it being a kona :D ...the '03 Jrs came in black or red...i obviously got red...

olsson

Likes Dirt
ssseeexxxyyyy....
Now THAT is one kick-arse looking Stinky!
I'm hooooooked on that red! Plus, I lurve' the orange callipers! I want some!

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nothing wrong with the vanilla , but once you've got the tuneabilty of an RC , you'll wonder how you got by without it. Love the bullet hole! :D

norco_nono

Likes Dirt
what rear rim have you got on it? if you think that its going to give up on you i'de go the rim. but if not then i would go the FOX RC if you dont seem to be dropping your chain too much, but if chain dropping is a realy problem for you, and you dont want to drop it ne more, stick with the shock you got now and go the chain guid. nice bike!!! i also like the matching red