My first crash!

Dhfactory

Likes Dirt

Came down a few sets of stairs ........... anyway slide along the road. was nice and fun. WHATS THIS THING ARMOUR THAT I HEAR ABOUT?? I think i'm going to buy a helmet too.

Agent Orange

Likes Dirt
hmm thanx dhfactory you forget to mention i couldn't even finish riding after collecting a that bloody metal pole with my elbow....

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
98 for sure!!!! check the rear disc mounting, inside the rear triangle rather than out, only the 98s had that. and the rear shock is 98 too i think and the xt rear mech and and and the forks have the silver top crown too the 99s had a red one and and and those ourys look about 98 too.

Dhfactory

Likes Dirt
wat happened to the old mr dirt froks with the sachs disk that was one the right hand side??
I have them still somewhere!!! I have $ now, so i decided to change them, i'll probably buy a new bike soon too.

98? u sure...
Yes.

hmm thanx dhfactory you forget to mention i couldn't even finish riding after collecting a that bloody metal pole with my elbow....
Yeah thanx for driving us, That track is more dangerous than the dh track!!! haha

looks and sounds like it could have been much worse
Yeah could have been. Kept my face off the ground,...just!

Don't know how the bike is, it moved the stem, stratched the lever a little, and i'm not too sure if anything is bent, i'll find out this afternoon.