my homemade DH frame

AshR

Likes Dirt
Man checking out this thread and the bike looks unreal...

Love the styling, if I had the money for a frame build I'd be sending it your way (looking for a cheap first bike so I don't think this would fit the bill)

but good luck getting these out in the market :)

madm3chanic

Likes Bikes
finished a few frames this week for cotts cycles...hope they're cuttn the mustard :)

DSC00199.jpgDSC00225.jpg

the first two are the dirt/park cromo hardtail im doin, the Haze, got 360mm chainstays for unheard of rotatey-ness, and its 4.2lbs :)
the last two images are of the second version of the single speed DJ/slopestyle dually i did a couple years ago, the love machine. this one came out at about 6lbs, not bad for a full straight guage cromo dually.

Attachments

Last edited:

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Maybe a magnifying lens for your helmet too! Should get able to get those welds tiny and purdy then!

Looking good though tim! but whats the point of that gusset which is practically a doubler sleeve over the top tube on the headtube join? It just seems like unnecessary material/welding to me. Unless someone cut the top tube a little off :p

krusty66

Likes Dirt
Love that slopestyle dually very clean design. CS length? Well done keep us posted on further developments. You are on to something go hard for it.

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Solid effort man! The designs of your frames have that kinda professional quality look to them, and I reckon I would probably purchase one if I was in the market for a hardtail. Im totally in awe of your home-made welding jig though, looks incredibly simple, yet the results speak for themselves.

Good to see some homegrown innovation!