My Ipod (nano) Experience

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I said this once and i'l lsay it again... shooullddd of bought an iRiver ahahha. Sorry to hear about that though dude. My mate got one for his birthday. 4Gb @ 349 bucks. The day he got it.. took it to skool, drops it lightly on the floor by accident and boom! the screens screwed up to the bullshit. You'd think if apple is realising their phony peice of crap ipod nano's are breaking so easily they would offer warranty on it, but nope. They got their money and now they dont give a crap. My mate also had problems with the dodgy software too. i have an iRiver and i was riding home in the wet one day from school tr ying to change song and ride and i dropped it behind my back wheel and ran over it. I said ''ahh shit'' and went back for it. Picked it up. Still was palying fine. and hardly a scratch either.

But all mp3 players arent bombproof so if your willing to spend the dough on it you just gotta be careful. As for the nano it aint your fault lol. Cotton wool could break the screen.

smj

Likes Bikes
yeah ipods are crap.
my m8 has jus gone though his 5th ipod mini in not even a year this 1 just stopped working its shocking.

1 reason y the ipods dont sound that good is they come with shithouse heapphones that die wen u turn them up to loud and go fuzzy .

GuRhInDiZzLe

Likes Dirt
just sell all your ipods on ebay. ure garunteed to sell it. theres always some tool who will buy one.
anyone know how much that sexy sony is??