my new 661 full face

lucco

Likes Dirt
I got this for christmas and its an awsome helmet, really well ventilated and light. has anyone else got one of these what do you thin of it? nice colour as well

:)

Adi

It's my birthday!
I have one 125_Rider, yeh its a wiked helmet, nice and light + good ventilation. Moto style D locks are heaps better than velcro stuff :p. It has saved my head a few times allready. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a lid around the 200 dollar mark :).

Adi

It's my birthday!
Oh and why the hell is it in the bathroom, you didn't take Sockets advice on showering with a Full Face did you :shock::lol:

;)

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer alex live_to_ride has just purchased one like a couple of days bak. nice helmet btw

Adi

It's my birthday!
Wow, I won, *proud*. :lol:

Rofl, it's all good. The 661 Full Bravo has a more distinct mouthpiece, it's massively big and blocks your vision :p (well not really but you get the idea..)

yeah i have a full comp in the red colour and it looks and feels the part its a totally sweet fully it has really good visability too compared to the netti fullies..........or the one i tried anyway (not sure what model)
yeah sweet ff

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
One of my mates has a red 661, but I'm not sure what one it is?

Looks very cool when he is crusing along on his A-line.

bazza

look at me
crusing! why is he crusing on an aline! he should be booting or flying or rippin it up. but then again the ride home always sucks.

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah the full bravos go very well, as for blocking vision, I have more of a prob with periferal than vertical vision

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bravo, hand-laid fibreglass shell instead of a palstic one, and also has a clip on the chin strap instead of the crapy d-rings

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
jasco said:
bravo, hand-laid fibreglass shell instead of a palstic one, and also has a clip on the chin strap instead of the crapy d-rings
not anymore..... they went back to them rings....

they are stronger i think ....