My new schmick Giant!

Jordy

RYD4LF
The Zigster said:
MUNGUS said:
what r u talkling bout mate?? thats just the stock giant guide, the outer plate is not connected to the chain ring, its stays where it is.
Thats alright then. I am not familiar with those chain devices. You have my permission to keep it that way.
more so it is an axiom chain device but a custom one for giants

scottie2069

Likes Dirt
Toxic said:
gromet said:
nice scott. when did u get it?? was'nt at lithgow?

sold ya GT finally did you?
He was riding the GT with a For Sale sign on it. At least i guess it was the same bike and person. The sign was still on it as I passed it in the back of a ute near Katoomba on the way home.
Nah havent sold the GT yet, so its still there for sale, if anyone wants to buy it :wink: . Gonna be ridin it tomorrow for the first time so i'll let you's know how it goes.

riderigid

Likes Dirt
*takes riks place and says it needs tassles on it*
it needs tassles on it!
haha, that is a fuckin sweet, schmick ride you have yourself there. i'd have to say that i prefer the look of the standard dorados more than the X-works. how much did it all set you back?

cuz81

Likes Dirt
mate nice bike.i got one also but with 888's and a mrp guide.i am so impressed with the way it rides too.love the x works on it by the way.
just watch out for the chain guide.i smashed mine yesterday and have ordered in my new one in,they do there job until it cops a good hit on something then they just bend.isn't it good when shops let you swap parts on new bikes.cheapest way to upgrade for sure.
happy riding

scottie2069

Likes Dirt
I raced it yesterday and its sooo good, soo smooth. Just gotta get a few things dialed into the rear shock just for my personal settings and stuff and she'll be sweet.