My P.3.... warning.... dodgey!

Adi

It's my birthday!
Anyways here is my now 2 year old P.3. I think it's 2 years old, gah, who cares.

2001 model, black, lots of stickers :p

Ghetto rear brake only, thanks to Rexy.

It's become a pure manualing/wheelie + jumps machine basically, :D!

Attachments

Man that bikes wack

Gold Hadley hubs (guessing)

Mozo triples (didn't even know they were made)

And V-brake???

In the words on my most hated person on TV

WHAT THE?

Looks cool though.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Haha, yup, Aireal hubs, LX rear brake.... broken deore shifter, XT derrailer... and an aireal guide, with 5.5inch travel.

Thanks to Julsisere for fixing the 4kg forks, :D! Haha.

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Phew, those dodgy brakes and finally gone and youre rolling along in the vee brake power!

Suprisingly though its quite nice to ride guys, very stable in the air i find. Only problem is with those damn SMOs weighing in at a few hundred pound each getting it in the air can be a problem!

thewayitis

Likes Dirt
Rexy said:
Phew, those dodgy brakes and finally gone and youre rolling along in the vee brake power!
When everyones disks wear out or leak, there still is V's!!!!!
Vee Brake PRIDE....... I took my disks off because of problems and have gone back to 1 back Vee brake.

cheese

Likes Dirt
Holy crap, those forks have dis-honoured your bike.

Are you going to compete the package and go SS? Or at least do a Ghetto SS?

Adi

It's my birthday!
I am pretty much on SS, I only have 3 gears that really work :p, the other 6 skip all the time. And the forks may look crap, but they feel nice now thanks to Julsisere, :D. Champ.

Roly

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its pretty mad.
but whats with the DC Mozo forks? They only look about 130mm...
Thats one wack set-up. :eek:

DWNHLR01

Likes Dirt
Anyways here is my now 2 year old P.3. I think it's 2 years old, gah, who cares.

2001 model, black, lots of stickers :p
You don't know how old it is...yet you say its a 01 model....wouldn't that make it 4 years old :/

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As much as you may whinge and moan the mozos arent really that bad, just because they arent marzocchi and manitou does not mean they suck........

SS is definately on the way if ive got anything to do with it :)
what ratio do you want haha!

Juls

Junior Marzocchi Tech
Ralph said:
its pretty mad.
but whats with the DC Mozo forks? They only look about 130mm...
Thats one wack set-up. :eek:
Stupidly .. they don't work a whole lot different internally than your current day manitou. this doesn't make them good by any means.. but they are not half bad for how much he paid for them

140mm travel.

Juls

wtr

Likes Dirt
That's a burly frame from there, nice. And those forks reminds me of my mozo days...mmm 2 x RM-120ad(DC), R500(37mm stanchions)... I loved them, and still respect them.:eek: