Nannup! New (old) MTB destination + Dwellingup + Collie

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok so I FINALLY got a chance to ride Nannup since it was opened recently and WA crew, drop what you are doing and head there! It is something seriously special for our state. Is it Derby, well not quite, but it's brilliant. Rode 2 days over 50km's and over 2,100m of climbing. You may have seen this AMB mag vid of WA places
Nannup starts at 5.19.

Can honestly say that WA is now worth a trip, get a local to take you to the Valley/Mundaring around Perth. Head to Collie and Wellington Mills, Nannup, Pemberton and Margs it would make a great week riding.
PS don't come in January it can be quite warm

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Ok so I FINALLY got a chance to ride Nannup since it was opened recently and WA crew, drop what you are doing and head there! It is something seriously special for our state. Is it Derby, well not quite, but it's brilliant. Rode 2 days over 50km's and over 2,100m of climbing. You may have seen this AMB mag vid of WA places
Nannup starts at 5.19.

Can honestly say that WA is now worth a trip, get a local to take you to the Valley/Mundaring around Perth. Head to Collie and Wellington Mills, Nannup, Pemberton and Margs it would make a great week riding.
Wonder if I can talk the Mrs into dropping me off for a spin while we’re in Dunsborough next week. I’m sure she’ll happily look after the three psychopaths while I’m out having fun.