Nerbethong DH track

t_byrnz

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

im not sure if there is another thread about this but id thought id make it anyway :) just wanted to know how to get to the Narbethong DH tracks? :help:

Yippee_Ki_YayMF

Likes Dirt
I'd be interested to know the condition of the track atm. It is pretty hectic in the wet, especially the top. It was crazy at the State Champs.

I don't know if it would be a suitable winter destination, but maybe 'Plush' can help us out here.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd be interested to know the condition of the track atm. It is pretty hectic in the wet, especially the top. It was crazy at the State Champs.

I don't know if it would be a suitable winter destination, but maybe 'Plush' can help us out here.
Talking to one of the guys on the shuttles, and he said when the fireroads get to wet. it gets lethal.
But yeah, i want to head up and ride there one time soon!
Its on plantation road isnt it?

dunndog

Eats Squid
ITS SO SEXY.

I love it so much, wet makes it better IMO.
Seriously? I reckon it's optimal with a little moisture, but wet is as said lethal.. those rutted fire road sections/stepped sections are carnage! It's usually best to give it till atleast the late am/midday if there's been any rain at all the previous days, and I'd say it's definately not a winter track.. it'll get destroyed in no time.

specci82

Likes Dirt
Seriously? I reckon it's optimal with a little moisture, but wet is as said lethal.. those rutted fire road sections/stepped sections are carnage! It's usually best to give it till atleast the late am/midday if there's been any rain at all the previous days, and I'd say it's definately not a winter track.. it'll get destroyed in no time.
Agreed with dunndog...
Oh yeh Dunn you Suk ballz when you gonna make it out?

rustysteel

Likes Bikes
Hey guys,

im not sure if there is another thread about this but id thought id make it anyway :) just wanted to know how to get to the Narbethong DH tracks? :help:
P.s Narby's good to go at the moment.............. if you like kissing your back wheel everytime you touch the brakes OR have a set of ski's where your tyres normally reside!

Shredden

Knows his goats
Hey Sam! Nice bike, is there a non-snapped version available?

Others dont seem to share my feelings but muddy narby at state champs was literally my favorite track ever aha.

Last edited:

Ruys

Likes Dirt
I was riding moto out in that area recently and the red clay fire roads are literally a zero control situation. Impossible to change direction or slow down and god help you if you try to do both at the same time.