New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Fucks sake people, can we stop arguing the little stuff and talk about proper froth...

Don't make me post that pic of the Grim Donut again.

The project is in a mid-stage of the D/A process which incidentally passed the gateway with council on the 2014 application who are now considering the 2018 amendment.

No public document on record exists with this statement.

so it's a waiting game then is it ?

Now where did I leave my bike ?

stirk

Wheel size expert
Fark I've just wasted over an hour going through this thread that I'd rather spend riding or tooling. I thought some good news was at hand.

If all the time spent banging on about said new trails was spent building said trails or your own personal ones then perhaps it would be done.

Just don't build next to horses trails ok, the buzzing from hubs would no doubt freak them out ;)

Tubbsy

Party Pooper
Staff member
The project is in a mid-stage of the D/A process which incidentally passed the gateway with council on the 2014 application who are now considering the 2018 amendment.

No public document on record exists with this statement.
Look again. If you find public documents confusing, contact the council directly.

_______

Is an alien from 2007
But when it does open in the year 3 billion, it'll cover the entire planet and finally feature every grom's dream: a captured orbiting black hole just close enough for a well timed lap to be "endless downhill"... So siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

......k bro!