new downhill track just started building.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Track looks great mate. The shore drop is neat.
not criticizing or anything but...
shouldn't this be in trail building?

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
I don't think the rider will mind if I post this......I don't know of anyone else hitting it yet.
The landing is straight and very forgiving, there is a sick berm at the bottom that catches you and spits you out the other end, rad fun in the wet. Was working up to this before injury.

Attachments

CRANK_kona

Likes Bikes
nice trails guys!!
keep it up!!
when you plan to put a off- camber section on the track make a big kicker on to a little NS
if it was in NSW id come and help but its not so damn!!

nice work

stinkyboy69

Likes Dirt
I don't think the rider will mind if I post this......I don't know of anyone else hitting it yet.
The landing is straight and very forgiving, there is a sick berm at the bottom that catches you and spits you out the other end, rad fun in the wet. Was working up to this before injury.

I hit it, I built it and it farkin easy:p

stinkyboy69

Likes Dirt
sorry guys, havn't being on for a while. My camera broke and will be getting one soon. Plenty of pictures will be posted up. As the holidays are here and the building is about to start.

madboy

Likes Dirt
Dude that is awesome! I wish there was some shore like that around in canberra:mad: Maybe i should rally up some friends and make some:rolleyes: Anyway keep up the good work and post up some new pics.

FLE

Likes Dirt
wish there were something as good as that in brisbane! how long is the track roughly?

Red Peekay

Likes Dirt
Great looking trail, the soil looks like its needs some rain and traffic to pack it down!! So close to smelbourne, that is sick!! Keep us posted on work required!! I'm back in oz April.... so either post this thread or pm. Am happy to swing a pick shovel! Keep up the good work!!