New 'trail' HT frame for ~1k AUD

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Anyone got any idea on sizing of the Honzo?
Someone has a large ST on Facey for $1400 with a set of For Performance 34 forks.
I'm 178cm (with a similar wingspan) so think it will be a touch on the big size for me.

Beaker74

Likes Dirt
It should be ok. I ran an XL with a 35mm stem and I'm 183 cm tall.

Post a link for that one on FB. I regret selling mine.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone got any idea on sizing of the Honzo?
Someone has a large ST on Facey for $1400 with a set of For Performance 34 forks.
I'm 178cm (with a similar wingspan) so think it will be a touch on the big size for me.
My mates got a large Honzo that feels like a great fit with a 50mm stem. Both he and I are183cm.
IMO you'd be ok on the large, but it would probably come down to riding preference, and you don't want to be second guessing yourself every time you head out

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like I'm talking myself into a Paradox. Can get one early next month for $1450, and will get a new drivetrain and brakes along with it, and everything transferred back over to my XCal.
Black or raw ally?
I've missed this but if you've not already bought it, go the raw. It's just stunning to ogle over the details. Some of these are lost in black ano..

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Looks like I'm talking myself into a Paradox. Can get one early next month for $1450, and will get a new drivetrain and brakes along with it, and everything transferred back over to my XCal.
Black or raw ally?
Black. Raw ally is overdone. Everyting goes with black.