DH New v10 carbon syndicate thanks to ftr...

Do you like it?

• Total voters

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yo all, after a lot of bikes over the years I'm finally getting to doing a PYR... Thanks to Tomac for taking some pics last night once we finished the build. Thanks to Liam for giving her so much love during the build - he used multiple types of lube - it was fantastic. Thanks For The Riders. 16.26kg/35.77lb.

Edit: Oh yeah it is #015 of 100 as well... If Jesus rode a bike, it would be this (prob with Ti rotor bolts but... First upgrade for next weekend...)

Last edited:

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dont think its possible to buy a better bike with better parts than that.
Just absolutely beautiful mate.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bloody hell bikes are getting light! I reckon you could get that full 10" Downhill bike to 15.xxkg. That's insane.

Looks awesome, Great pictures, Ride it hard!

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dont think its possible to buy a better bike with better parts than that.
Just absolutely beautiful mate.
It could have Enve rims like my Blur...

Looks awesome! Are they XO Codes?
Nah, XO Elixirs. I have the XX Elixirs on Blur and they have been an incredible brake. I had an Elixir R on the rear of my last DH bike and never had any problems. Oz tracks will be fine with these as long as you are not too heavy of a chap. I only weigh 78kg to they are fine. Full runs of tambo and no fade, no pump up... No they don't have the stopping power (I'd say probably 75% of my Codes???) of Codes or Saint - but a nice compromise of weight vs power.

I was thinking that too, but the calipers look a little too small.

liking the vivid air ??
I decided to take the leap to air after a few long term reviews and some of the guys at the shop running them. A lot of hype about difficulty setting them up is rubbish - I stole Liam's settings (aside from psi) and was blown away. No end stroke rebound, 4 clicks beginning stroke rebound, 2 clicks compression, 220psi for 78kg which equalled about 25% sag. It works waaay better when running lower sag which allows you to run no end stroke while maintaining ride in the higher portion of travel and hence maintaining good small bump compliance... I haven't put air in my RS Monarch for 12 months so if it seals as good as that then I'll be sold....!

Bloody hell bikes are getting light! I reckon you could get that full 10" Downhill bike to 15.xxkg. That's insane.

Looks awesome, Great pictures, Ride it hard!
Liam's is 15.8kg. DT240 hubs (lighter than my Chris King's about 150g or so as I have the heavy duty drive shell) and Atomlab's rather than Burgtechs plus a few other differences... So yeah, it's possible and insane. These things are so light and so stiff it's bizzar.

Cano29

Likes Dirt
Wow

I am drooling dude, that's so nice, congrats man. By the way what camera are you using they are some very high quality pics?
thanks

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Really nice, looks to be very well thought out.

Jesus would never ride DT rims though.

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
Moronic statement, moron.
yeah i know right, he's stupid. Carbon is pretty much the same as fibreglass but even stronger which is what surfboards are made of. And man they are strong, my mates dads is a surfboard maker and he said they if surfborads can cop that then bikes from carbon will be strong as.

ps sweet bike man but you should have got one of the limited edition black ones.

Last edited:

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Moronic statement, moron.
i've seen these blokes out at the races. And i'm 99.9% sure they are very good mates. so inside joke on the carbon is shit thing.

unless your his mate and your in on it too, in that case i would look like a douche.:rolleyes: