DH New v10 carbon syndicate thanks to ftr...

Do you like it?

• Total voters

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i've seen these blokes out at the races. And i'm 99.9% sure they are very good mates. so inside joke on the carbon is shit thing.

unless your his mate and your in on it too, in that case i would look like a douche.:rolleyes:
Nah I dislike that toodles guy with his primative metal bike... He must have eaten some raw egg yolk with cat hormones in it and lost the plot...

toodles

Wheel size expert
Nah I dislike that toodles guy with his primative metal bike... He must have eaten some raw egg yolk with cat hormones in it and lost the plot...
Your bike is made of plastic. I don't see why it costs so much. Its like plastic cutlery

Fuckin jealous.

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice to know your still alive Isaac. Is this your new XC bike?
Yeah I went off the radar for a while there - put the bikes in the lockup, turned off teh internets and just worked.

Phasing back to real life one internet forum at a time. Still haven't made it back to facebike yet...

See Jared last night eh? I reckon he could XC this thing...

shaun7005

Likes Dirt
Does this bike fit your exclusive designer look? haha. Tell Tomac to stop taking so many photo's of your bike and post a few up of the shop.... I need to show the Bosses at yeti what our display looks like...

shaun7005

Likes Dirt
oh yeah, happy birthday for yesterday. And bike does look sweet.... Did you get a chris king cassette lockring to bite into your heavy duty freehub body??? haha. i might even bring one back for ya.

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh yeah, happy birthday for yesterday. And bike does look sweet.... Did you get a chris king cassette lockring to bite into your heavy duty freehub body??? haha. i might even bring one back for ya.
Yeah baby! I don't know, haven't looked closely but I don't think that was included in the designer package...

Ok I'll harass Tomac when next we meet... Have fun you o/s bandit...

P.S. returned your roadie wheel in one piece as well...

rsquared

Likes Dirt
ppfff. Carbon for downhill will never take off because it is inferior to metal in every way. Same with air shocks. Stick to xc. It looks terrible, I hate it. I hate santa cruz and v10s. Why would you even need 10 inches of travel??

ha. So it went from 'nah, haven't been riding much lately, might stick to the xc bike for a bit' to I might just buy the sickest bike available in what, 2 weeks?? haha. Nice. Will have to line up some dh laps when I'm back and I might even let you do some laps on my far superior metal v10 that won't snap 'just riding along'.

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
ha. So it went from 'nah, haven't been riding much lately, might stick to the xc bike for a bit' to I might just buy the sickest bike available in what, 2 weeks?? haha. Nice. Will have to line up some dh laps when I'm back and I might even let you do some laps on my far superior metal v10 that won't snap 'just riding along'.
that was funny

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ppfff. Carbon for downhill will never take off because it is inferior to metal in every way. Same with air shocks. Stick to xc. It looks terrible, I hate it. I hate santa cruz and v10s. Why would you even need 10 inches of travel??

You're an idiot because you know you want one... You should hit some lift action while you are in Europe - just hire a Kona or something and huck the shit out of it (hey that's just how you ride anyway...)

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Carbon IS taking off in downhill... BAM!

rsquared

Likes Dirt
ahah busted...
haha. yes, enquiries were made with the guys back in Whistler. Doesn't work out very cheap when you add a return ticket to Whistler onto it though. Might just have to go in and see the guys at FTR when I get back.

Weather is awesome over here in Europe at the moment. Really wish I did have the bike with me. Better planning of the trip would have made me realise that flying home on the weekend of the Fort William World Cup was an extremely bad idea. Rookie error!

Any, enough forum clogging. Catch ya for laps on the new beast in a few weeks.