New XC Sub Forum

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
Welcome to the new sub-forum with an XC focus. As per the minutes of the XC sub-committee meeting last Wednesday night, it is hoped that this will help keep things a little more organised in the TMBC forum. View attachment 28.03.12 XC Meeting Minutes.doc
If anybody has any comments or feedback in relation to the minutes of the XC sub-committee meeting, please post it here.
I will be doing a little more work on the XC race calendar prior to Easter and will have an updated one posted by the end of the week for comment.
Pete led a small maintenance crew this afternoon, so Turkey should have some nice surprises in store for your next outing - please feedback in relation to the modifications, especially The Wall - hopefully a little more rider-friendly on the climb now.
Don't forget to throw your support behind the upcoming demo day organised by I-Ride - plenty of jobs up for grabs to help this one run smoothly.
Cheers
Perry
(XC Sub-Committee Coordinator)

Guy From Nowhere

Likes Bikes
G'day Perry,

I have stuck my hand up to organise a club day out at a a few places, hopefully where we can have both XC and DH riding in close proximity for a a cuasaul feed and drink post ride. Could you please contact me to discuss:
1) A priorotiesed list of tracks;
2) Favourable dates;
3) Required logistical details.

It would be best to use my work email for this: john.bennett@usq.edu.au

Cheers,
John

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
G'day Perry,

I have stuck my hand up to organise a club day out at a a few places, hopefully where we can have both XC and DH riding in close proximity for a a cuasaul feed and drink post ride. Could you please contact me to discuss:
1) A priorotiesed list of tracks;
2) Favourable dates;
3) Required logistical details.

It would be best to use my work email for this: john.bennett@usq.edu.au

Cheers,
John
Hi John

I will put it out there for discussion at tomorrow night's meeting (hoping that more than just me turn up!). If you can't make the meeting I'll be in touch to discuss the dates already proposed in the draft XC calendar, the possible tracks and we can start tp consider the logistical issues.

Cheers

Perry