Newly Released Bikes General

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
But but but ! What about the prestige? - gotta be at least 5 seconds off every segment for just fitting them.
It's a scientific fact (no it isn't) that you instantly gain 3 km/h when everything matches.

Now thank you very fucking much @Minlak for throwing that post up. Now I must have these. Only question I have is top anyone with TRP DHR Evo experience. These are designed around 2.3mm thick rotors. I have a very matchy set of Uberbike rotors that are brand new. They are 1.8mm thick. I assume (always be careful doing that) that the postons would simply push out 2.5mm further each side for the thinner rotor. I can't see why they wouldn't work. Can any of you????

Minlak

custom titis
It's a scientific fact (no it isn't) that you instantly gain 3 km/h when everything matches.

Now thank you very fucking much @Minlak for throwing that post up. Now I must have these. Only question I have is top anyone with TRP DHR Evo experience. These are designed around 2.3mm thick rotors. I have a very matchy set of Uberbike rotors that are brand new. They are 1.8mm thick. I assume (always be careful doing that) that the postons would simply push out 2.5mm further each side for the thinner rotor. I can't see why they wouldn't work. Can any of you????
These things look dope as - no reason thinner pads won’t work - and have a good rep for working well - I so wish I could actually buy them :(

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

I thought about this and you can make up for the lost rotor thickness by using the super thick Uberbike finned racematrix heatsinks https://www.uberbikecomponents.com/...x-Disc-Brake-Pads-Shimano-Saint-M820-Zee-M640 with regular sized brake pads rather than the thinner brake pads Uberbike use with their finned heatsinks.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

beno

Cycle Solutions
2021 Norco shore. High pivot coming up on Insta with b_i_k_e_p_o_r_n. Looks like release on 14th.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
This new trend of super steep seat tubes means that the buyer needs to get the frame size perfect. If you have to put the saddle and bars up then the cockpit gets cramped quickly.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
This new trend of super steep seat tubes means that the buyer needs to get the frame size perfect. If you have to put the saddle and bars up then the cockpit gets cramped quickly.
Not just cockpit some of these bikes it looks like if you move the seat forward you will be sitting front of the bottom bracket.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That Norco looks fucked. I'm not seeing it as a freeride or park bike with that seat tube angle. If I've learnt nothing else from my very light dip into modern bikes it is that steep seat tubes are not compatible with play riding. They might be great for pedalling around...which isn't really something you worry about hitching uplifts in a bike park.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Steep STA means you can have a longer reach which opens up the reach and therefore stability smashing downhill, but still not feel like you're stretched out whilst pedalling.

As someone who rides a bike with similar geo, I'll happily advocate for it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Steep STA means you can have a longer reach which opens up the reach and therefore stability smashing downhill, but still not feel like you're stretched out whilst pedalling.

As someone who rides a bike with similar geo, I'll happily advocate for it.
I like being open rather than cramped up, it not stretched out. I don't like pulling the seat out of my bottom O the back of my knee every time I'm airborne. Though...at least I wold know where the seat is for landing.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
@Wake Jake you've got access to all the new bike details industry insider? Or just good Google?
The Nukeproof catalogue I found online by mistake. The rest on various other forums and friends send across.

The shore will come in a few variations apparently. One as park bike like shown, a super enduro sort and DH type build.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
New Stumpy actually looks pretty good. I like that they've brought it back into trail territory with reduced travel and the flex pivot setup rather than just keeping on pushing further towards enduro like the Sight/Meta TR etc which would previously have been peers. Makes for a nice and quite linear model transition from Epic>Epic Evo>Stumpy>Stumpy Evo>Enduro

Still a Spec though so the pricing will be bananas but it does look good.

https://flowmountainbike.com/tests/2021-specialized-stumpjumper-pro-review/