Newly Released Bikes General

slowmick

38-39"
@Jpez - I saw Kreator live in the 90s. They had good Christian values. Crazy show and crowd. At one point there was a bit of a collapse in the pit and the band stopped and said (in a thick German accent) come on guys - help them up - you gotta look after each other. After everyone was back up he screams - And now it's time to RAISE - THE - FLAG - OF - HATE - Arrggggggggh....

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Doing some more reading on the WeAreOne bike and it has a lowish BB and under BB cable routing. All that effort to make a clean bike and they choose to hang loops of cable under the bike. Hmmm

moorey

call me Mia
Doing some more reading on the WeAreOne bike and it has a lowish BB and under BB cable routing. All that effort to make a clean bike and they choose to hang loops of cable under the bike. Hmmm
Felix’s is same. Super tidy otherwise. You have to allow a decent bit of cable to allow for the suspension compression and pulling cables. Works fine. It’s my only gripe with the bike.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Honestly don't understand the hate for cabling under BB. Not as tidy aesthetically perhaps, but nice smooth cable runs compared to through BB shell etc.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Honestly don't understand the hate for cabling under BB. Not as tidy aesthetically perhaps, but nice smooth cable runs compared to through BB shell etc.
Not owned a bike with under BB cables but just seems a silly place to hang cables on MTB. Surely they would be prone to damage from rocks etc.

moorey

call me Mia
Not owned a bike with under BB cables but just seems a silly place to hang cables on MTB. Surely they would be prone to damage from rocks etc.
No rock damage ever on the 2 bikes I’ve used (my tranny same), but it adds length, and more bends in the gear cable. These 2 bikes are the only ones that are more fussy with regular cable changes, otherwise downshifting always suffers earlier than it should (I’m fussy AF).
If you’re hitting rocks there, your chainring is already a taco.
I ended up ditching internal on tranny, and sticking guides on the frame to run external.