Newly Released Bikes General

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not really taking the P#$% at all - this is just straight basic conversion.. Our pricing has always been set at direct conversions of USD retails plus our GST ( with a decent amount of currency hedging pushed as sharp as it can be )
NX Alloy Smuggler USD is $4199 ( not tax yet added ) Correct currency conversion ( not XE which only shows plus our AU GST / import pricing etc sits it at $6999 AUD .... Unfortunately pricing has increased for pretty much everything raw materials wise, but in terms of US pricing v Aussie we are still pretty close in direct comparison.
Yeah that wasn't a crack at you guys. :)
I have an ok understanding of the import market in general (mainly out of EU for us) and get that your hands are pretty well tied. USD$4.2k for NX is steep, even with increased production costs

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
NSMB's review of the new(ish) Evil Wreckoning LS here.

Great read though, especially if you're sick of bike reviews that are 100% gush (cus this is not one of them).
That's a weird review.
Seems like he got the wrong size (should have been on a L, would have saved him 35mm on the seat tube as well), hated the build kit (and fair enough, Guides on a 'big' bike are just dumb) and had the worst climbing experience ever, but still liked the bike as a 'trail' bike despite that being where you'd appreciate a good climber...
Plus no mention of it being super-boost anywhere.

I know that North America and here are very different, but 64.5 degrees being too steep is just wild to me :)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Still cheaper than an Actofive ;)

That Reeb is hawt though, if I could get over the stupid name and was in the market for a new big bike it'd definitely be on the list.
I don't mind the name. It has a big pedigree riding the iconic rock of Utah, Arizona and Colorado.

Named because beer spelled backwards :cool:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Get your fill up of steel goodness here:
Be still my bleeding wallet!

It looks eerily similar to my Turner Burner. That makes me so hard that the lady three tables over is wondering what's bumping her in the back of the head.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Not new but new to me after seeing it on a Pinkbike staff bike check, Prime Thunderflash. Looks nice,

I just did the exact same thing. Read article, googled Prime Thunderflash, drooled.

Also: felt good about my alloy enduro bike with coil shock and ‘robust’ parts spec coming in lighter than some PB staff rides in carbon with titanium cranks etc…

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I just did the exact same thing. Read article, googled Prime Thunderflash, drooled.

Also: felt good about my alloy enduro bike with coil shock and ‘robust’ parts spec coming in lighter than some PB staff rides in carbon with titanium cranks etc…
Surprised at the weight of the Spire. Thunderflash is a bit a mix of YT and We Are One.