Newly Released Bikes General

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
They've been around since at least 1996... :p
My eyes are only on the top tube packing tape :)

Was chatting to someone last week about Rob Eva, being the last (possibly only?) to win both XC and DH National titles in the same year. I reckon it'd be great to see a multi format event where you have to do both DH and XC races on the same bike.
That would be more doable now, but then again, after seeing Peaty's fine movie then those DH guys just seem to go bigger and bigger as time moved on. The start of the movie has Mammoth Mountain with cantilever brakes and then onwards to DH races with big air time on 10" travel CF sleds towards the end. They seems to gone up a notch of two.........

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Watched his vid?

Yep. Given I've got that bikes alloy predecessor I can confidently say don't get it with a digressive shock. Pony up for a Fox DPX2 or X2. Get it with a matching Grip 1 fork for bonus points.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I love a Banshee as much as the next burner but just reckon the Banshee 29er’s look a bit weird. I think this GG is a much better looking bike. But would be happier if they still made a metal option.
Brand loyalty huh.

i can respek that. Even if you’re wrong.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
The new kona hei hei looks pretty good as a spritely trail bike. Like a new ibis ripley that hasn’t go full downcountrybro.

Last edited: