Newly Released Bikes General

Jpez

Down on the left!
It’s a hottie in my book. Not sure what gains they’re hoping for with the high pivot on a short travel bike suitable for Icons though?
i don’t see any gains whatsoever from an idler on a short travel bike. Only negatives. Happy to be proven wrong of course but I’m cynically thinking this is just Deviate trying to get a slice of the Downcunty market and being wed to idlers, idler it is.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Not a fan. But then I think the Voima looks cool so wtf do I know :)
Re the Voima- my mum always said if you can’t say something nice then don’t say anything at all. Actually no she didn’t.. but it applies. ;)

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
i don’t see any gains whatsoever from an idler on a short travel bike. Only negatives. Happy to be proven wrong of course but I’m cynically thinking this is just Deviate trying to get a slice of the Downcunty market and being wed to idlers, idler it is.
Gains there will be if it is "an absolute weapon pointed downhill and a machine going back up".

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Agreed.

I would hazard a guess at them just reusing but short-shocking a current linkage to minimise development costs.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I think they said they have no intention of making a short travel high pivot bike, it's just an testbed for new manufacturing methods.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Might need more squish given the jumps on the Worlds Course.

Transition Spur ! 66ha, dropper, 11kg.