Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Jabubu

let you google that for me
They have this already. It’s called “WERX”, and their team riders shred.
Werx is just a media or team umbrella name like Canyon CCLCTV or YT Mob, it's not a product brand.

This is more high end than I want. But they do it.
It's still called SR Suntour, a brand associated with shite forks.

Personally I’d ride SR Suntour as is. I don’t need a new logo. And I’d whack it on any frame.
(Dear SR - yes I’ll take your free gear. Perhaps we can start a new team called Suntour DORX).
To be fair you (and most on here) are more enlightened than most consumers, you *know* high end Suntour is excellent, but a lot don't.

DORX is about right for most of us :p

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Jeez dude. Go pitch it to Suntour then! When they laugh at you, go buy 30% of the company, run an activist shareholder campaign to convince all the other equity holders of your brilliant plan, and hold a vote to oust the existing management team and install your own. Then go nuts and make your 0.2% increase in revenue from selling a few build kits to RAAW.

I just pointed out they have existing white labelling with DVO pitched at higher end, plus their own super high end stuff, and it already has its own distinguishing name (aka. brand) plus team riders.

Jabubu

Jeez dude. Go pitch it to Suntour then! When they laugh at you, go buy 30% of the company, run an activist shareholder campaign to convince all the other equity holders of your brilliant plan, and hold a vote to oust the existing management team and install your own. Then go nuts and make your 0.2% increase in revenue from selling a few build kits to RAAW.

I just pointed out they have existing white labelling with DVO pitched at higher end, plus their own super high end stuff, and it already has its own distinguishing name (aka. brand) plus team riders.
You did point out DVO but they're irrelevant as Suntour don't own them. Werx isn't a separate brand, it's the name of their team collective.

Maybe I should just buy 100% of the company and call it 'Dirtdad is a boring cunt'.

This place is riveting for exploring a few 'what if' ideas.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
They have this already. It’s called “WERX”, and their team riders shred.
They shred? I've never heard of any of them. Who is Tom Pidcock? Much better to have an inspired disruptor like Hambubu on your books than a handful of half-baked riders who've never won anything other than multiple rainbow jerseys in different disciplines and Olympic gold and Tour de France stages. Only one condition though, you have to change your brand name sorry.

Jabubu

They shred? I've never heard of any of them. Who is Tom Pidcock? Much better to have an inspired disruptor like Hambubu on your books than a handful of half-baked riders who've never won anything other than multiple rainbow jerseys in different disciplines and Olympic gold and Tour de France stages. Only one condition though, you have to change your brand name sorry.
My bad, of course Tour de France is the thing to make people associate SR Suntour with quality suspension. I don't think you've made the point you think you have.