Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Jpez

Down on the left!
I figured as much when they started leaving them out by the bins at bikecomponents.de
My guide was on one. Made me very jealous. Anyway he knows Ruben the owner, rang him to put an order in for one as he gets a new one every season and Ruben says just hold off and be patient. This was my guides one. Super dialed machine. Even though it was only a large he let me on it for a descent, I was pretty shocked. Just letting some random do a run on his bike but man. He had it so sorted.
3E92DADC-63AD-4354-B5E3-988C87335E71.jpeg

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
My guide was on one. Made me very jealous. Anyway he knows Ruben the owner, rang him to put an order in for one as he gets a new one every season and Ruben says just hold off and be patient. This was my guides one. Super dialed machine. Even though it was only a large he let me on it for a descent, I was pretty shocked. Just letting some random do a run on his bike but man. He had it so sorted.
View attachment 403013
Bet that braking arrangement got spicy real quick!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Well, not really newly released components, but this could be an exciting development if it can compete with carbon. Still not going to be very environmentally friendly unless they can replace the epoxy with aloe and choko goo, but an interesting development, nonetheless.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Well, not really newly released components, but this could be an exciting development if it can compete with carbon. Still not going to be very environmentally friendly unless they can replace the epoxy with aloe and choko goo, but an interesting development, nonetheless.

A mate that I work with makes boards with basalt fiber. He does a lot of different materials including wood. Mainly for the better environmental reason.
Keenan Hills Innovations (@khi_surfproject) • Instagram photos and videos