Newly Released Suspension & Components General

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Twin tube means the damper body is made from 2 tubes, 1 inside the other. Allowing a 'circulating' oil path through the shock/fork damper.
TPC (twin piston cartridge) is the seperation of rebound/compression into 2 seperate valves/pistons. Although some TPC designs use a 'midvalve' on the back of the rebound piston to generate compression damping too...

By the look of the picture I posted, the new CC Tigon is laid out like a typical air shock. Single damper body attached to the lower eyelet, primary valving on main piston, oil flows through the damper shaft into secondary valving then reservoir.

I had a romic twin tube way back in the days of glory. It was an awesome shock.

PJO

in me vL comy
Couldn't find any evidence of this being discussed here but found this article interesting (picture is a link).
1700111530010.jpeg

Trutune has the opposite effect of adding tokens to your fork, instead making it more linear, less progressive.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
New Push coil. Looks good. No bike specific tune just two shock tunes and of course no DIY service.

Long overdue imo, as good as the existing 11.6 is most suspension systems don't need the crutch of a climb switch or firmer tune to get up hills anymore and ebikes definitely don't. Cool to see it's still convertible to any shock length too.

shiny

Long overdue imo, as good as the existing 11.6 is most suspension systems don't need the crutch of a climb switch or firmer tune to get up hills anymore and ebikes definitely don't. Cool to see it's still convertible to any shock length too.
Yeah. I would say a cheaper option for those looking to get their fork and like matching suspension front and rear.

Local pricing is gonna be the crunch straight conversion for shock and spring is same price as a custom Fast Fenix from NSR -$400 more than Ohlins TTX22 coil and double a RS SDU.

shiny

Yeah. I would say a cheaper option for those looking to get their fork and like matching suspension front and rear.

Local pricing is gonna be the crunch straight conversion for shock and spring is same price as a custom Fast Fenix from NSR -$400 more than Ohlins TTX22 coil and double a RS SDU.
Self quoting. Shock is $1299 and spring $179 so $1478.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
New Push coil. Looks good. No bike specific tune just two shock tunes and of course no DIY service.

Latest Marginal Gains podcast has an interview with Darren Murphy that gets into why he started Push and why they started making their own. Worth a listen.

shiny

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

Well shit. No Christmas kids I want a new fork. ;)
Chrissy isn't the nail in the coffin, the private schools are. I know quite a people who are in $40k-$60k a year with 2-3 kids.
My next door neighbours have 5 daughters under 6 or 7 and apparently all will be going to St John's Primary and Secondary.

My boys were $1000 a year and a new laptop when they busted one.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I know quite a people who are in $40k-$60k a year with 2-3 kids.
Is that the total for all the 2-3 kids?

A few years back I lived at Geelong Grammar (missus worked there, I fucking hated it.).

I met quite a few of the parents who's kids were boarding there, some with 2-3 kids.

Yr. 7 full time boarders were around 17k a term :oops:

TLDR; There are some stupidly rich people in Australia (some of them were farmers...)