Newy?

m3rcy

Likes Bikes
Hey there, any good tracks in Newcastle i could have a go at?

Maybe meet up with a few guys as well

cheers

grubby

Likes Dirt
there are plenty of good trails in newcastle.
it just depends on what you ride xc or dh. glenrock has short dh trails and some great xc rides. you can normally find people there most days.
killi is similar to glenrock but not as many peolpe there on a regular basis like glenrock as it is further away from town.
then there is awaba which has a killer dh trail and the xc is currently being built.

enjoy your riding, hope this helps.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't know anything about Newcastle, but like grubby says, not too far down south there's Awaba DH, and Ourimbah DH / XC.

mrduke

Likes Dirt
If dh is your thing,head on down to ourimbah on the weekend. There should be plenty of guys down there to ride with.

m3rcy

Likes Bikes
there are plenty of good trails in newcastle.
it just depends on what you ride xc or dh. glenrock has short dh trails and some great xc rides. you can normally find people there most days.
killi is similar to glenrock but not as many peolpe there on a regular basis like glenrock as it is further away from town.
then there is awaba which has a killer dh trail and the xc is currently being built.

enjoy your riding, hope this helps.

Sorry but ive never heard of Glenrock :confused: Could you tell me whereabouts it is? or tell me some places where it is around?

Also killi, sorry i dont really know around these places :confused:

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
Glenrock is the big slab of bush south of Merewether.

Killi is west of Newcastle under Mount Sugarloaf (the hill with the towers on it).

m3rcy

Likes Bikes
Oh so Glen rock is near the radio station?

here is the screen shot where I'm talking about:

m3rcy

Likes Bikes
OK thanks mate, i was going to go up there tomorrow, i was hoping on getting my bike today, but hadleys didn't have the right color with the large size. Next weekend ill be up there shredding all you guys, haha jokes :)