Nicolas Vouilloz returns to BOS engineering!

nicho

Sacré bleu!
No idea for sure. but i think he ll be part of the r&d a lot more for the new range of products.

nicho

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
vouilloz tried a comeback at the champery wc but i dont think he followed through to any of the other wc's but maybe he might do them all this year?

anyways nicho is that your bike? how do the boxxers feel with the upgrade?

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
good to see bos engineering is coming to the masses, would be good too also if showa suspension bought out a dh fork & rear shock aswell, choices would be unbelievable having a couple more players in the market of dh goodies. :)

nicho

Sacré bleu!
vouilloz tried a comeback at the champery wc but i dont think he followed through to any of the other wc's but maybe he might do them all this year?

anyways nicho is that your bike? how do the boxxers feel with the upgrade?
Yeah it's my bike. OK i have to say this. Anyone who jumps on my bike (sceptics or not) realize once they jump back on their bikes that they are the bomb. Currently down in Mt Beauty and everyone is jumping on it and is blown away but them.

What price are the Bos Engineering fork cartridge kits, and when will they be available?
The bos carts are currently available for fox 40 s 888s and boxxers.
Each kit comes with the bos developped oil too.

The bos cart will be around the $750 and will fit any boxxers.

More info to come.

nicho

patto_15

Wheel size expert
..Currently down in Mt Beauty...
Damn! I wish i was there so i could steal it and ride away =[

..The bos carts are currently available for fox 40 s 888s and boxxers.
Each kit comes with the bos developped oil too.

The bos cart will be around the $750 and will fit any boxxers.

nicho
Can i have a BOS Cart for my boxxers for a nice price of nothing Nicho?? I will be your friend =]