Night rides - Sydney area

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
maybe able to do a saturday night ... as opposed to the morning one in my PM (prolly better and we can chat).

slot it in Dood ... and I'll confirm via TXT

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
OK, who's up for Wednesday night.

Presume MD is still closed

So lets do that XC loop again Cam ... maybe a couple laps this time

CP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm freakin sore after doing the bmx park at Homebush last night. Managed a 270 rotation into the foam pit, what a laugh. Who's keen next Tuesday night?

And yes I was the oldest there by about double.

And the only one with gears.

And the only one not wearing tight black jeans.

I'm keen for tonight, Red Hill sounds like a plan. That was a nice track with no hills! 8pm?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Yep ... 8 is good ... unless its raining around 7.30 I'm in. Maybe TXT me before you leave home

Sorry Justin ...definitely next week I promise :)

CP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OK I'll be weather man from Narrabeen, will also post on the site in case anyone else is a late-runner.

taibo

Eats Squid
not gonna be able to make it tonight...just finished up for the day and need to go home and pull the intercom system off the duc before she goes on friday
stay dry! :)

Night Ride Next week

Hi Guys - Its kev here James' mate.

Seeing as James is currently off the bike I ma keen for a ride if you guys are heading out and are keen for more people to come along.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
howdy Kev

I'm prolly going to Menai next wednesday if you want to come along, a little techy'er then Manly Dam though.

or if anybody is keen for next Tuesday night, I'm liking redders at present

How tech'y? I was keen to ride it in the day first but it could be a good challenge.

I assume you boys know your way around Menai in the dark?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
How tech'y? I was keen to ride it in the day first but it could be a good challenge.

I assume you boys know your way around Menai in the dark?
bad assumption :)

I know if good enough ... but will hopefully be joining JBR and whomever else comes along.

Its slowish tech, as opposed to fast "I'll kill myself" tech ... you should be right Dood :)

I can pick up as your kinda in the right direction. I'll PM you my number

Al

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
AM is good Justin :) ... I'll be on a Bullit ... Tai will be on a Yeti 575 ... however, we may or may not have Martin join us (only a slight possibility as he is working 24/7 in the lab) ... he will be more XC and prolly glowing :p

Also if Kev comes along, the whippet may one to pedal a bit more.

Lets wing it aye.

Kev ... let me know if your coming and if you need pickup (PM me your addy too please).

Al

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Thanks Justin, Chris, and Steve (Anthony :p)

good lap, and I was only lost for about a third of it :)

Going off the ladders is scary at night :eek:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
OK ... return to MD ... I have some XC wheels to test and wanted something familiar, but not too rough.

... and hopefully its reopenned.

Wednesday 8.15 or maybe even earlier if you can ... Kingy as usual.

oh ... and also doing Tuesday Night ... farewell to Kenty pedal-fest ... WCP's farewell anywho. Come along if your available ... bring your lungs ... he be a lycra bandit ... wah wah wah ... usual 8ish ... BTW Kev, Tai, you'll like this one I reckon ... bring your whippet rigs

Ben ... lets do that FT finish out the back ... can't remember what you called it but near the old NS stuff ... the less climbing the betterer for me

Grant ... if you available and its not too late, come along.

Last edited: